Random good picture Not show
1. The boxer grounded his opponent.
2. His arguments are well grounded in facts.
3. I grounded my opinion on facts.
4. The young players all seemed very well grounded in the rich history of the music they were performing.
5. All R45 aircraft have been grounded, after a defect in the engine cooling system was discovered.
6. The boxer was grounded by his opponent.
7. My parents have grounded me for a week.
8. Most phobias are grounded in childhood experiences.
9. The oil tanker was grounded on a sandbank.
10. The boat finally grounded on a soft(sentencedict.com), underwater bank.
11. The teacher grounded his pupils in arithmetic.
12. The balloon was grounded by strong winds.
13. The ship grounded in shallow water.
14. Her argument was grounded in fact.
15. The fog grounded the airliners.
16. His arguments are well grounded.
17. Lewis' ideas were grounded in his strong Christian faith.
18. All the planes today have grounded.
19. Simmons says that her family keeps her grounded .
20. She grounded her pupils well in arithmetic.sentencedict.com
21. He is well grounded in Latin.
22. The theory is well grounded.
23. All planes are grounded until the fog clears.
24. His arguments are ill grounded in facts.
25. The class is well grounded in grammar.
26. The kite grounded because the wind stopped.
27. A storm grounded the ship on a sandbar.
28. These explanations are not sufficiently grounded in fact.
29. Both boats grounded on a mud bank.
30. He grounded himself thoroughly in mathematics.
More similar words: ungrounded, underground, surrounded, ground, grounds, wounded, founded, bounded, foreground, groundnut, unfounded, astounded, playground, gain ground, background, groundwork, confounded, ground floor, groundwater, break ground, common ground, groundswell, dumbfounded, middle ground, on the grounds of, groundbreaking, round and round, funded, round, undecided.