Random good picture Not show
1. Tobacco, tea, coffee, sugar, groundnuts and cotton were exported.
2. Groundnut or peanut oil is similar in character and uses to sunflower and grapeseed oils but is rather more expensive.
3. It has relied on groundnut oil as its primary source of export revenue for decades.
4. Meanwhile, groundnut sales have shrunk to almost nothing.
5. But others like groundnut and copra are widely used in animal feed and are of crucial economic importance to countries in Asia.
6. From 26 lakh hectares in 2002, the groundnut cultivation area in the Kutch-Saurashtra region has gone down to 19 lakh hectares.
7. Earlier he was Executive Secretary for the African Groundnut Council and the West Africa Rice Development Association.
8. "In the 19th century groundnuts were introduced into Senegal, just as one example, " he says. "And there was a very widespread commercial agriculture to fuel the groundnut oil industry. "
9. We are prepared to offer 1000 tons of groundnut at the market price for immediate shipment.
10. "Frankly, no, " says Allegra, explaining that she sticks to "groundnut oil for Asian food, and nice walnut oil is great in a dressing or for adding depth to stews".
11. Mix an equal amount of groundnut oil and fresh lime juice.
12. The groundnut pods yield also significantly increased in treatment which received green manuring to previous rice.
13. The Saurashtra Kutch region, popularly known as India's groundnut bowl, is threatening to fall off the agricultural map.
14. Aflatoxin contamination of groundnut can occur before harvest , during field drying or during transport or storage.
15. A groundnut variety with resistance to Aspergillus flavus asmale parent to breed 5 new groundnut varieties.
16. Her people are farmers growing just enough food for themselves and a little rice and groundnuts as cash crops.
17. Sorting machines incorporating microprocessors have been ordered in the past few weeks to upgrade rice, coffee and groundnuts.
18. In the surrounding fields, men and women harvest maize, sorghum and groundnuts.
19. We are in receipt of your letter dated Sept. 18 th covering groundnut kernels.
20. With only 25 per cent of mills likely to reopen in the coming season, the SOMA also wants the government to lift the ban on groundnut exports in order to encourage cultivators.
21. The FYM applied to maize showed distinct residual effect on the yield of subsequent groundnut.
21. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
22. ICRISAT director-general, William Dar, says ICRISAT is working to make millets, sorghum, pigeon pea and groundnut better adapted to major climate stresses.
23. For additional protection from the formation of blackheads, combine 1 part fresh lime juice with 1 part groundnut oil.
24. Of all the crop commodities used in animal feed maize, groundnut and copra are the most susceptible to aflatoxin contamination.
25. We thank you for your enquiry of Aug, 23 rd for groundnut kernels.
More similar words: underground, ground, grounds, playground, background, ungrounded, common ground, groundswell, groundwater, middle ground, on the grounds of, round and round, round, around, round up, round off, all round, go around, surround, get around, come round, all around, bum around, surrounded, surrounding, revolve around, around the corner, turnaround time, group, in-group.