Random good picture Not show
1. Now Alvin set about creating in earnest his groundbreaking modern dance repertory company.
2. They brought bluegrass to the masses via groundbreaking early recordings.
3. Other groundbreaking work was reportedly done in the areas of fault tolerance support and compiler optimisation.
4. Tuesday, a groundbreaking ceremony at the bridge will mark the start of the first $ 35 million phase of the project.
5. People who are engaged in groundbreaking collaborations have high regard for people who challenge and test their ideas.
6. Bowing out seems unlikely, but the stadium groundbreaking is reams of paperwork away.
7. Those groundbreaking roles came to me with a great deal of regularity.
8. The groundbreaking was June 7, a rainy day in the Delta.
9. MacKinnon's groundbreaking legal work changed the way sexual harassment was viewed.
10. He has authored a groundbreaking research in the field.
11. Test for Life is a groundbreaking project.
12. It's all down to founder Tadashi Yanai's groundbreaking approach.
13. His latest movie is entertaining, but not groundbreaking.
14. Radiodetection's RD 7000 addresses this need with several groundbreaking features that deliver accurate, reliable and repeatable measurements.
15. Meanwhile, we are also looking forward to the groundbreaking of the International Convention Center project in Port Moresby.
16. The groundbreaking ceremony follows Disney's recent receipt of final approval from the Chinese central government to move ahead with its long-gestating plans for the 963-acre park and resort.
17. The groundbreaking monocoque structure that results is exceptionally light, yet remarkably rigid.
18. As Tom said, we have begun a groundbreaking Strategic and Economic Dialogue between our two countries.
19. Schaub began filming during the groundbreaking ceremony in December 2003 and continued over four years with eight or nine visits to the site.
20. Barack Obama's groundbreaking election has not been overlooked by Russians limited to artificial elections, rubber-stamp legislatures, and a compliant official media.
21. This groundbreaking exhibition is also the closing gala of the China - ItalyFriendship Year.sentence dictionary
22. Mayor Richard Riordan and other city officials were on hand for the groundbreaking.
23. 'If there is anything Toyota can do for China now, that has to be our hybrid and related plug-in technology, ' he said during the groundbreaking ceremony.
24. A first tenant farmer imaged in the idyllic poem of Fan Chengda, which has the groundbreaking significance.
25. With songs in Mandarin and drummers in dragon-festooned outfits, Friday's brief groundbreaking ceremony featured as much Chinese culture as Disney's.
26. The subtext of her book is that sexual self-revelation is groundbreaking in itself.
27. And we Iook forward to seeing aII of you at the groundbreaking.
28. The eldest son of Li Ka-shing, Cheung Kong, Group Managing Director and Vice-Chairman, Hutchison Whampoa Deputy Chairman Victor Li attended the groundbreaking ceremony.
29. Thirty-two years after China's then paramount leader, Deng Xiaoping, donned a ten-gallon hat and a cowboy duster coat on a groundbreaking visit to the United States, Beijing is getting its own rodeo.
30. But the trumpeted improvement in external ties includes next week's groundbreaking Burma visit by the US secretary of state, the first such since John Foster Dulles travelled there in 1955.
More similar words: break ground, breaking, break in, break into, breathtaking, underground, ground, grounds, undertaking, groundnut, breakthrough, break through, background, ungrounded, playground, generally speaking, groundwater, common ground, ground floor, groundswell, middle ground, on the grounds of, in a manner of speaking, round and round, surrounding, surroundings, break, break off, break up, outbreak.