Random good picture Not show
1. To observe the degree of gastroesophageal varices and bleeding ratio and death reason in the patients with PCT.
2. Gastroesophageal reflux is the most common cause of vomiting in infants.
3. Objective To evaluate the digital radiographic diagnosis of gastroesophageal reflux and reflux esophagopathy.
4. Finding at least moderate hepatic fibrosis or gastroesophageal varices (GOV) at oesophago- gastroduodenoscopy (OGD) has been an indication for combined transplantation.
5. Conclusion:flupentixol melitracen treatment of refractory gastroesophageal reflux disease have a certain effect.
6. Chronic ingestion of chili products may induce gastroesophageal reflux ( GER ).
7. Objective To study the diagnosis and treatment of gastroesophageal reflux disease ( GERD ) after subtotal gastrectomy.
8. Results The gastroesophageal regurgitation rate was higher (89.7%) with lower aspiration rate(28.5%) in patients receiving MV.
9. Portal hypertensive gastropathy and gastroesophageal varices are import ant factors upper gastrointestinal bleeding.
9. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
10. Gastroesophageal reflux GER has a close association with asthma through vagal nerve.
11. Objective To evaluate the differences between postoperatively gastroesophageal reflux caused by gastroesophagostomy with rotated and imbeded stitch way and with imbeded stitch way.
12. Objective To study laryngopharyngeal lesions in patients with gastroesophageal reflux symptoms and the correlation between it and gastroesophageal acid reflex.
13. Objective To explore the mechanism of gastroesophageal reflux diseases (GERD) and the application of esophageal manometry in the diagnoses of GERD in children.
14. Up to 15% of patients may experience gastroesophageal reflux after myotomy, as measured by pH monitoring.
15. The primary tumor was at the gastroesophageal junction in 20 % and was poorly differentiated in 60 %.
16. Objective:To probe and compare the status of gastroesophageal reflux after two kinds of intrathoracic esophagogastrostomy, the stapled anastomosis and the tunnel anastomosis above aortic arch.
17. This product to my gastroesophageal reflux disease really plays a large role, since I've been using it put my mattress upper up never happen counter-current.
18. Heartburn induced by acid reflux is always regarded as a reliable mark in gastroesophageal reflux disease.
19. Objective To investigate Cerekinon s effect on esophageal dynamics in patients with endoscopy-negative gastroesophageal reflux disease through esophageal manometry.
20. Conclusions Children with hypertrophic pyloric stenosis mainly present with acid gastroesophageal reflux before operation, and present with duodenogastric reflux and mixed reflux after operation.
21. Conclusion birth asphyxia may suffer from more attacks of gastroesophageal acid reflux than the normal controls.
22. By combining modem medicine, it is analyzed that Postnasal Drip Syndrome, Cough Variant Asthma and Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease are the common causes in chronic cough.
23. Objective To investigate the values of multi-slice spiral CT portography(MSCTP)in evaluating the embolization of gastroesophageal varices preoperatively.
24. The three leading causes of chronic cough in adults are upper airway cough syndrome (UACS, also known as postnasal drip syndrome), asthma, and gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
25. Plasma levels of motilin and neurotensin were determined by radioimmunoassay technique. Results Gastroesophageal reflux was due to compositive factors.
26. AIM : To observe the effect of motilium on bronchial asthma associated with gastroesophageal reflux GER BA.
27. Objective To observe the therapeutic efficacy of qi - descending and phlegm - resolving therapy for non - erosive gastroesophageal reflux disease.
28. Objective To investigate the clinical effect in treating bleeding in gastroesophageal varices with Sandostatin and Vasopressin.
29. Objective To design the mushroom covered stent primary application for gastroesophageal anastomosis thoracic cavity fistula.
30. Objective: To report Clinical Investigation of Gastri Mucosa Valvuloplasty to prevent gastroesophageal reflux after esophagogastrostomy .
More similar words: oesophagus, esophagus, nasopharyngeal, gastroenteritis, gastroenterology, gastroenterologist, macrophage, oropharyngeal, bacteriophage, gastropod, gastrotomy, gastronomy, gastronome, gastropathy, gastrostomy, gastroscopy, catastrophe, catastrophic, astrophysics, gastrointestinal, astrophysicist, catastrophically, phage, sarcophagus, nasopharynx, pharyngeal, sophistry, electroencephalogram, gastrin, gastric.