Random good picture Not show
1. A flat electroencephalogram indicates a loss of brain function.
2. And this one is for the electroencephalogram, which records his brain impulses.
3. A single waking interictal electroencephalogram will show epileptiform activity in about 50% of patients with epilepsy.
4. Treatment was stopped after the electroencephalogram was found to be iso-electric.
5. Additional recordings with electroencephalogram, video, or other respiratory measures were used to confirm diagnoses.
6. Evoked cortical potential and electroencephalogram.
7. He measured evoked potentials with an electroencephalogram.
8. Electroencephalogram(EEG) and transcranial Doppler(TCD) recordings were carried out in 25 children with migraine during ictal and interictal period.
9. An 8 - channel electroencephalogram ( EEG ) amplifier is designed based on instrumentation amplifier and universal active filter.
10. Electroencephalogram signal is bioelectric behavior from nerve cell in pallium .
11. Do dot heart trends how many money does electroencephalogram want probably?
12. Result: Comparing routine electroencephalogram, detection rate of epileptoid discharge elevated to 79.31 %.
13. Methods: The electroencephalogram ( EEG ) of 43 heroin dependent patients was studied with electroencephalography.
14. Objective To explore the relationship between electroencephalogram (EEG) patterns and the prognosis of herpes simplex encephalitis(HSE).
15. Objective To explore the characteristic and value of electroencephalogram ( EEG ) for epidemic cerebrospinal meningitis ( DCSM ).
16. An electroencephalogram (EEG) was inconclusive of any seizure activity and a computed tomography (CT) scan of his brain revealed a lacunar infarct of the putamen region in the left basal ganglia.
17. Objectives : To evaluate the diagnostic value of electroencephalogram in the prognosis of concussion of brain.
18. Objectives:To analyse the clinical manifestations and electroencephalogram features of patients with occipital lobe epilepsy for improving the level of clinical diagnosis.
19. Objective To compare the results of CT, MRI, electroencephalogram (EEG) and transcranial Doppler (TCD) in examination of posttraumatic epilepsy.
20. Minicirculation score was improved obviously and electroencephalogram desynchronization was induced after treatment in electroexcitation group.
21. Electroencephalogram ( EEG ) assumes a dominant position in the current research of the depth detection of anesthesia.
22. Objective To investigate the image features and clinical values of electroencephalogram(EEG)and brain electrical activity map(BEAM)for the mild brain injury without positive presentation on CT scan.
23. AIM:To explore the effect of buflomedil on memory function(Sentencedict.com ), cerebral blood flow and electroencephalogram(EEG) of patients with dysmnesia after cerebral infarction.
24. I also want to do an electrocardiogram, and an electroencephalogram.
25. The brain, too, sends out brain waves of electricity, which can be recorded in an electroencephalogram.
26. Objective To analyze the clinical characteristics, etiological diagnosis and the values of electroencephalogram and MRI for diagnosis of cerebrogenic metamorphopsia in old patients.
27. The brain, too, sends out brain waves of electricity, which can be recorded in electroencephalogram.
28. Objective To propose a new approach for real - time detection of binocular rivalry through electroencephalogram ( EEG ).
29. Objective:The research niter benzene puts down to the recovery period fluorine acetamide is poisoned patient's electroencephalogram influence.
30. Have you had any special examinations, such as an electrocardiogram, an electroencephalogram , or a skull X - ray?
More similar words: electroencephalography, electromyogram, electrocardiogram, encephalopathy, valence electron, encephalitis, cephalopod, electromagnetic spectrum, hydroelectric, electron, hydroelectricity, electrode, electronic, electrolyte, electronics, electrocute, electrolysis, electroscope, electrothermal, electromagnet, electrocution, electroplating, electrostatics, electromagnetic, electromagnetism, electromagnetic force, electromagnetic wave, hydrocephalus, hydrocephalic, electrical resistance.