Random good picture Not show
1. The gastrostomy was then closed with two layers, and the abdomen closed either in layers or with mass closure.
2. Here a surgeon performs a cyst gastrostomy, the removal of non - cancerous growths from the pancreas.
3. They contraindicated for percutaneous endoscopic gastrostomy , and then received percutaneous fluoroscopic gastrostomy in local anesthesia.
4. Of those who remained gastrostomy ambulated independently while the other 70 % were wheel - chair bound or bed - ridden.
5. Objective: To discuss the method of percutaneous endoscopic gastrostomy and percutaneous endoscopic jejunostomy to set up the way of enteral nutrition.
6. Objective: Discussion of the clinical value percutaneous endoscopic gastrostomy ( PEG ).
7. Methods 35 cases endoscopes gastrostomy downlink the preoperative,[sentencedict.com/gastrostomy.html] intraoperative and postoperative care to comfort measures.
8. They contraindicated for percutaneous endoscopic and then received percutaneous fluoroscopic gastrostomy in local anesthesia.
9. To evaluate the method and clinical application of percutaneous endoscopic gastrostomy after neurosurgery operation.
10. Objective To discuss the clinical value of percutaneous endoscopic gastrostomy ( PEG ).
11. Objective To seek the effective prevention and nursing measures against gastrostomy gavage complications.
12. Based on our preliminary experience, we think that percutaneous endoscopic gastrostomy is a procedure worth promoting.
More similar words: gastronomy, cystostomy, tracheostomy, astronomy, gastronome, gastroenteritis, gastrointestinal, gastroenterology, cystotomy, mastectomy, gastric, gastritis, rostrum, anastomose, prostrate, prostration, electrostatics, apostrophe, monstrosity, astronaut, astrocyte, astrology, astrolabe, astronomer, astrologer, disastrous, catastrophe, fidel castro, disastrously, astronomical.