Random good picture Not show
1. Gastroenterologists, therefore, have a responsibility to review their results to show whether or not this form of surveillance is effective.
2. A former consultant gastroenterologist at Stobhill Hospital Sir Thomas has enjoyed personal popularity.
3. She is currently a paediatrician and gastroenterologist at Bristol Children's Hospital.
4. It's a "landmark trial, " says gastroenterologist David Kerman, MD, assistant professor of clinical medicine at the University of Miami Miller School of Medicine, who was not involved in the study.
5. I see a gastroenterologist every year to talk about different ways to make digestion more comfortable.
6. Fortunately, the contemporary clinical gastroenterologist is "armed" with several complementary imaging and endoscopic techniques to detect PBD with high resolution.
7. The gastroenterologist put me on a regimen of IV steroids for a couple of weeks to control the disease.
8. The former gastroenterologist and expert on 16th-century literature looked for descriptions of sensory ailments in all 42 of Shakespeare's major works.
9. Pediatric gastroenterologist David Milov tells the magazine Scientific American that he can say "with complete certainty" that gum does not stay in you for seven years [source: Scientific American].
10. A gastroenterologist places a flexible endoscope down the throat of a mildly sedated patient.
11. All radiological examinations were reviewed by at least two gastroenterologists and two radiologists.
12. The reporting of manometry is performed by a research registrar who is under the supervision of a consultant gastroenterologist.
13. Couple of days ago I was lucky to have a lunch with one famous gastroenterologist, a professor of a medical college.
14. Hundreds of people had gathered to watch a leading gastroenterologist from Wellington Hospital perform the endoscopy on the bird at the zoo in late June.
15. "Without the help of parents, we are setting a child up for failure, " says Dr. Anthony Porto, a pediatric gastroenterologist at New York Hospital Queens and the director of the Fit Kids program.
16. The findings "open up very exciting speculation" about using probiotics to treat mood disorders in people, says Emeran Mayer, a gastroenterologist at the University of California, Los Angeles.
17. The uncontested facts in the case are that a gastroenterologist broke into the home of his former office nurse and mistress and gave her an injection.
18. Cobra hearts are believed to enhance male virility in Vietnam, gastroenterologist Harry Teicher says.
19. Using this method makes the ICU team more self-sufficient when critically ill patients require enteral nutrition and no gastroenterologist is available.
20. Two Israelis, Shai Pollicker, a medical engineer, and Dr. Edy Soffer, a prominent gastroenterologist, joined a Seattle-based engineering team (led by an Australian) to help with the design.
21. An individual's risk of colon cancer increases with age, therefore, all men and women should undergo a baseline colonoscopy at age 50, then again at the recommendation of their gastroenterologist.
21. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
22. "What we continue to see is that restoration of immune function is more likely when treatment is started early," said gastroenterologist Thomas Prindiville, a co-author of the study.
23. Many wrote off nonpolyp growths as unique to Asians, says Roy Soetikno, a gastroenterologist at the Veterans Affairs Palo Alto Health Care System in California.
More similar words: gastroenterology, gastroenteritis, astrological, urologist, virologist, neurologist, meteorologist, gerontologist, astrology, astrologer, entomologist, apologist, geologist, ecologist, biologist, zoologist, sinologist, oncologist, radiologist, cosmologist, pathologist, sociologist, philologist, audiologist, herpetologist, gynecologist, psychologist, archeologist, cardiologist, seismologist.