Random good picture Not show
(1) Vomiting can lead to dental erosion and gastrointestinal reflux.
(2) The gastrointestinal investigations comprised sigmoidoscopy, barium enema and upper intestinal endoscopy as these are most readily available in the United Kingdom.
(3) The upper limit of normal for gastrointestinal blood loss is less than 1.0 ml/day.
(4) Upper gastrointestinal radiography was performed in 42 patients and endoscopy with biopsy specimens in 48 patients.
(5) In addition, they often reacted immediately, while gastrointestinal symptoms were commonly manifested later.
(6) Gastrointestinal epithelial cell proliferation is influenced by many hormonal, paracrine, and intraluminal agents.
(7) Overall severity of gastrointestinal symptoms influenced the final height centile as it had height velocity during the initial years of follow up.
(8) The gastrointestinal tract, however(Sentencedict.com ), is another are that may become severely affected by autonomic neuropathy.
(9) Continued secretion of cations into gastrointestinal fluids may therefore be important in influencing the absorption of dietary trace metals.
(10) Neuropeptide Y has also been isolated from the gastrointestinal tract with large concentrations found in the biliary tree.
(11) Immunohistological investigation shows the same changes in the gastrointestinal mucosa as seen in the salivary glands.
(12) The side effects of this drug include gastrointestinal uPset and skin rash.
(13) Particular attention must be paid to gastrointestinal drainage tubes since pancreatic and small bowel secretions are rich in bicarbonate.
(14) The effects of serotonin on gastrointestinal motor function are generally believed to be mediated through myenteric plexus neurons.
(15) The next is to find out if the deficiency is a result of gastrointestinal blood loss or malabsorption.
(16) Both the basal diet and the sulphate supplement were well tolerated by all the volunteers and no gastrointestinal symptoms were reported.
(17) Twenty two had severe lifelong constipation and eight had symptoms suggesting a motility disorder exclusively of the upper gastrointestinal tract.
(18) There is increasing awareness of the contributions of NSAIDs to gastrointestinal blood loss.
(19) We conclude that autonomic neuropathy can affect motor functions throughout the gastrointestinal tract.
(20) We attempted to visualise the two major physiological states of upper gastrointestinal motility.
(21) None was taking chronic medication or had a history of gastrointestinal disease, surgery, or diabetes mellitus.
(22) Iron deficiency anaemia is commonly caused by chronic blood loss from the gastrointestinal tract.
(23) The kids with separation anxiety were very likely to have stomachaches or other gastrointestinal problems.
(24) Colonic mucins are also highly sulphated, more so in fact than mucins produced elsewhere in the gastrointestinal tract.
(25) Only two small colonic polyps were found in patients who had an upper gastrointestinal lesion.
(26) The aim of this study was to investigate the effects of supplemental oxygen both during and after upper gastrointestinal endoscopy.
(27) Several workers have reported disappointing results in a high incidence of gastrointestinal side effects.
(28) The remaining amount of uric acid is excreted in the biliary, pancreatic, and gastrointestinal secretions through the gastrointestinal tract.
(29) Each of the patients examined had been referred for upper gastrointestinal endoscopy to investigate dyspeptic symptoms.
(30) It is well known the Crohn's disease is a diffuse lesion of the entire gastrointestinal tract.
More similar words: intestine, small intestine, large intestine, nominal interest rate, gastroenteritis, gastroenterology, interesting, uninteresting, interestingly, have interest in, gastronome, gastronomy, perestroika, testing, intestate, attesting, strong point, protesting, testing time, terminal point, testing ground, destination, predestinate, procrastinate, interest rate, predestination, procrastination, gastric, gastritis, in the final analysis.