Random good picture Not show
1. There the incidence of the cancer of the esophagus was suspected to be pretty high.
2. After searing the inside of my esophagus with a hurriedly gulped cup of scalding coffee-I was now drinking coffee-I had collected myself.
3. He also has an unusually narrow esophagus.
4. When this happens the esophagus becomes irritated and inflamed, causing a burning sensation that has the potential to awaken a sleeper.
5. Food goes straight from the esophagus to the tiny stomach pouch and directly into the lower part of the small intestines.
6. Monica was born with a section of her esophagus completely closed.
7. The patient of esophagus cancer, can have vomitive appearance.
8. Circumferential defect of cervical esophagus reconstructed with bilateral platysma myocutaneous flaps is a new method designed by ourselves.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
9. Does the nutrient eat of esophagus cancerthe recuperate of the complication after reaching art?
10. The results show that digestive tract from esophagus through intestinum crassum is made up of four concern tric layers, mucosa, submucosa, muscularis and serosa respectively.
11. Congenital stenosis of the esophagus is not common.
12. Methods 62 patients with protrusive lesions of the esophagus, stomach, or duodenum were examined by mEUS using water-filling method.
13. Feed passes through the esophagus and into a temporary storage organ, the crop.
14. Of 875 surgical specimens of esophagus, 2 cases were diagnosed as esophageal leiomyosarcoma and 2 cases carcinosarcoma.
15. The measured entrails include heart, liver, spleen, esophagus, glandular stomach, gizzard, intestine, pancreas, trachea and cholecyst.
16. Methods:Excision of inferior segmental esophagus and cardia of stomach and cardioplasty were performed in 72 cases of patients with achalasia.
17. First it passes through the esophagus and into a temporary storage organ, the crop.
18. Retrospective analysis of 37 cases of Barrett esophagus proved by gastroscope and pathology was performed.
19. Method: 12 patients the carcinoma of upper esophagus administered the transhiatal esophagectomy without thoracotomy.
20. They were able to work it down through the esophagus without puncturing anything.
21. In the upper GI endoscopic view below, there are rounded, erythematous ulcerations of the lower esophagus.
22. Methods Using stomach tube whose end has air - balloon, wedged in the cr ack of esophagus, bracing and enlarging the cavity of esophagus, and anastomosing with stomach or intestinal expansionary.
23. Objective To explore the clinical nursing for the bouginage treatment of esophagus benign and malignant stenosis patients.
24. Objective To evaluate the advantages of these two types of esophagectomy and select a reasonable operative mode for the cancer of thoracic esophagus.
25. Objective To analyze the causation of short-term re hemorrhage after the ossifying therapy to esophagus varicosity burst hemorrhage, increase the curability of ossifying therapy with endoscopes.
26. Conclusion this study indicate that small cell carcinoma of esophagus is highly malignancy, support its histogenesis may origin from the multipotent stem cells.
27. Conclusion: it is feasible to choose properly to operate on transmural rupture of esophagus.
28. There were lots of tryptase -positive mast cells in the mesenchyme of the human carcinoma tissue of esophagus.
29. In general, the cold has been reduced in patients with gastrointestinal function, non-digestible fat absorption, a large number of oil cloth in the esophagus, throat, not conducive to the discharge.
30. Method:Records of 2 cases with the benign mesenchymoma, arising from the pharynx esophagus, were reviewed.
More similar words: sarcophagus, asparagus, sophism, dysphagia, theosophy, philosophy, sophomoric, mesopotamia, sophisticated, unsophisticated, sycophant, philosophical, hag, shag, gust, gusty, bogus, gusto, haggle, shaggy, august, chagrin, haggard, haggler, sopping, vague, disgust, plague, league, chagrined.