Random good picture Not show
1. He suffered from diabetes and gastric ulcers.
2. The excessive secretion of gastric juices in the gut causes ulcers.
3. The faster gastric emptying after treatment is not unexpected.
4. Indeed that smell did stimulate the gastric juices.
5. I think I've got gastric flu.
6. Perhaps it was just gastric flu.
7. None of these patients had had previous gastric surgery.
8. A cohort study of gastric cancer incidence among cimetidine users previously published is extended with additional three years of observation.
9. The endoscopic aspect of the gastric lesions was clearly suggestive of malignancy in only half the patients.
10. Eighty unrelated controls, 61 patients with gastric ulcer, and 57 patients with duodenal ulcer were studied.
11. Most gastric lymphomas are large cell lymphomas of B cell lineage.
12. Antral crypts were estimated to be longer than gastric body crypts.
13. To compare the effect of different substances on gastric acid secretion proper control solutions comparable with the test solution should be used.
14. In association with endocrine cell hyperplasia,[http://sentencedict.com/gastric.html] gastric carcinoid tumours have been observed in 1-7% of pernicious anaemia patients screened by gastroscopy.
15. For gastric acid secretion, basal serum gastrin was considered in addition to these three variables.
16. Results Eighty three patients with H pylori positive gastric ulcers entered the study.
17. In conclusion oesophageal transection and gastric devascularisation appears to confer no benefit over endoscopic sclerotherapy in terms of long term survival after variceal haemorrhage.
18. Withdrawal from heroin is actually like a severe attack of gastric flu.
19. Miners are a high risk group for certain types of gastric cancer.
20. In contrast, there is still a considerable dearth of knowledge on the post-therapeutic course of gastric ulcer disease.
21. The Table shows the relation of the number of micro-organisms with both bacterial morphology and their modes of contact with gastric epithelium.
22. Discussion Duodenal ulcer disease has traditionally been associated with excess secretion of gastric acid.
23. However, the random biopsy specimens in the patients with early gastric cancer did not show dysplasia at either investigation.
24. In this study, we found that in obese patients psyllium moderately but significantly delays gastric emptying of a solid meal.
25. Ablation of capsaicin sensitive afferent neurones was verified by a depletion of calcitonin gene related peptide from the gastric corpus wall.
26. In 79% of the biopsy specimens there was concurrence over the grading of the extent of gastric metaplasia.
27. Ascorbic acid, the reduced form of vitamin C, is thought to protect against gastric cancer.
28. There are few data concerning the role of anti- H pylori treatment in gastric ulcer disease.
29. It has long been known that pernicious anaemia predisposes to development of gastric adenocarcinoma.
30. Early studies by Cooke showed that ethanol in concentrations of 1% to 20% did not stimulate gastric acid secretion.
More similar words: gastroenteritis, strict, district, restrict, strictly, stricken, stricture, constrict, restricted, last rites, gaza strip, restriction, restrictive, astringent, be strict with, constriction, The last rites, astringency, school district, boa constrictor, poverty-stricken, district attorney, restriction enzymes, flabbergasted, trick, metric, tricky, trickle, triceps, tricycle.