Random good picture Not show
(1) In 1979, gastroscopy showed antral gastritis and duodenitis.
(2) A gastroscopy two months later showed an extensive atrophic gastritis.
(3) One and a half years later gastroscopy showed some slight fasting gastric secretion.
(4) A gastroscopy showed a severe inflammation of the stomach and proximal duodenum.
(5) Barium follow-through, gastroscopy, sigmoidoscopy, barium enema, abdominal ultrasound scan, and chest radiograph were all normal.
(6) Regular gastroscopy, if this could be achieved, would benefit pernicious anaemia patients.
(7) Results of the gastroscopy can be discussed with the patient before discharge and treatment can be prescribed.
(8) Gastroscopy was repeated the following year and she was found to have antral gastritis.
(9) Results All the patients underwent successful gastroscopy except one who stopped being examined due to laryngospasm.
(10) Result: Clinical manifestation, Gastroscopy and gastroenterography play a major role in the diagnosis of gastroplegia.
(11) Method:84 patients with gastroscopy were randomly divided to experiment group and control group, and 42 patients per group.
(12) Objective:To investigate the gastroscopy technique to alleviate the suffering of patients.
(13) Method: 980 patients who were examined with electronic gastroscopy by conscious-sedation during 2003 to 2005 were recruited, they were interfered in nursing during operation.
(14) In association with endocrine cell hyperplasia, gastric carcinoid tumours have been observed in 1-7% of pernicious anaemia patients screened by gastroscopy.
(15) Materials and methods Three biopsies of the gastric antrum were taken in 94 random patients referred for routine gastroscopy.
(16) In both groups more patients had a normal cardiac trace during the procedure than before or after gastroscopy.
(17) They were divided by random numbers into two groups, one receiving oxygen during gastroscopy and the other receiving air.
(18) Objective To observe the small dose of fentanyl used in the clinical effect of painless gastroscopy.
(19) Aims To investigate the effect and safety of Midazolam in combination with Fentanyl in gastroscopy.
(20) It is essential that you alert your surgeon if you require antibiotics prior to undergoing dental procedures, since you may also require antibiotics prior to gastroscopy.
(21) Objective To evaluate the value of color Doppler ultrasonography(US), X-ray barium meal examination(X-ray) and gastroscopy(GS)in the diagnosis of the cardial cancer.
(22) Objective To explore a way of oxygen offering in painless gastroscopy.
(23) Therefore, it is imperative to explore new preoperative preparation methods so as to alleviate side reactions of gastroscopy.
(24) Stomach disorders may have abdominal pain, but more food-related abdominal pain, jaundice rare, the use of X-ray barium meal examination and gastroscopy fiber is not difficult to identify. Sentencedict.com
(25) Objective:To observe the application effect of comfort care during the gastroscopy examination.
(26) Objective: To study the effect and reliability between association of fentanyl-propofol and midazolam-propofol on sedation and analgesia in gastroscopy.
(27) However, none of these methods has been proven precise enough to be able to select patients who are likely to have varices and these patients should be endoscoped with normal gastroscopy .
(28) To analyse the association between the primary pyloric insufficiency and gastroduodenal diseases, and to strengthen primary pyloric insufficiency in gastroscopy diagnosis.
(29) Conclusion Effective cognitive psychological nursing can relieve anxiety and affliction of patients undergoing gastroscopy.
(30) Objective To explore the effect of whole course nursing intervention for patients with electronic gastroscopy.
More similar words: spectroscopy, fluoroscopy, electroscope, spectroscope, spectroscopic, electron microscope, gastrostomy, endoscopy, colposcopy, bronchoscopy, gyroscope, horoscope, microscope, microscopic, macroscopic, laparoscope, microscopically, light microscope, ultramicroscopic, gastronome, gastronomy, oscilloscope, gastroenteritis, gastrointestinal, gastroenterology, otoscope, endoscope, nasoscope, endoscopic, cystoscope.