Random good picture Not show
1. Michelangelo, Gioacchino Rossini, Galileo Galilei.
2. Everybody here knows the story of Galileo Galilei.
3. 1642- astronomer Galileo Galilei died in Italy.
4. Galileo Galilei was born in Pisa, Italy, in 1564.
5. In 1610, Galileo Galilei became the first person to observe Saturn's rings; however, he described them as "ears."
6. Galileo Galilei, co - founder ( with Newton ) of the Scientific Revolution.
7. Ironically, Galileo Galilei spotted Neptune more than 200 years earlier but wrongly assumed the planet was just a star.
8. Indeed the church would imprison Galileo Galilei, an Italian astronomer[sentencedict.com], for advocating the sun-centred model of the universe a century later.
9. And that may have convinced Galileo Galilei that that's the reason why the largest animals are as large as they are.
10. After all it was Galileo Galilei who invented it right?
11. Galileo Galilei traces the great scientist's education, describes his maverick experiments in Padua and Pisa, and recreates the ingenious pathway of his famous discoveries.
12. Soon after, Galileo Galilei in Italy turned his own telescope to the sky for the first time and saw incredible sights, like craters on the moon and four bodies orbiting Jupiter.
13. 1612 – Galileo Galilei becomes the first astronomer to observe the planet Neptune, although he mistakenly catalogued it as a fixed star.
13. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
14. Galileo Galilei , 1564 - 1642, Italian physicist and astronomer.
15. The scientific innovations of Galileo Galilei are pivotal to our understanding of the laws of the natural world.
16. In1609, the Italian astronomer Galileo Galilei watched space though the telescope.
17. Galileo Galilei asked himself the question: Why are mammals as large as they are and not much larger?
18. The first astronomer to study the surface of Mars was Galileo Galilei, who noted the phases of the planet in 1610.
19. The last time a lunar eclipse occurred on the winter solstice, astronomer Galileo Galilei was languishing under house arrest for suggesting the Earth circled the sun.
20. This year is the International Year of Astronomy, marking 400 years since Galileo Galilei first looked to the skies through a telescope.
21. In my opinion, nothing occurs contrary to nature except the impossible, and that never occurs. - Galileo Galilei.
22. Google unveiled this logo to celebrate the 400th anniversary since Galileo Galilei, the Italian astronomer, showed Venetian merchants his new creation, a telescope.
23. You have just read a pamphlet entitled The Starry Messenger, by a mathematician at the University of Padua named Galileo Galilei in which the author reports remarkable observations about the heavens.
24. Go through the old streets to the Belvederi Palace. Open a safe. Take out a file Codex 1181, Proceedings against Galileo Galilei .
25. Modern work on gravitational theory began with the work of Galileo Galilei in the late 16th and early 17th centuries.