Random good picture Not show
1. The new democracy there continues to flounder.
2. Similar observations can be made for flounder and haddock.
3. The flounder put them back in the old hovel.sentence dictionary
4. Quality flounder from the lower reaches of Poole harbour.
5. Dover's town beach for flounder.
6. The flounder population is also on the increase.
7. Dabs and flounder from the stem of Southend Pier, with undersized whiting a nuisance from the extension.
8. Towyn north beach good for dogfish but flounder and dabs reported from the southern section at Penllyn and the rifle range.
9. Rockling, dabs, odd flounder and school bass at night over the sandbanks at Llandanwg.
10. If the flounder still exists it will be king. - foreign words and phrases scattered here and there!
11. Dover Breakwater offered flounder, dabs and small pout with the inside wall best.
12. Ragworm is the principal flounder bait with the exception of May and June when peeler crab will produce.
13. The young elephants threatened to flounder to a halt, and with them the flow of life-blood to Verdun.
14. Bournemouth beaches produced odd flounder at night with pout, rockling and flatfish at Friars Cliff.
15. However, it seemed to flounder whenever it tried to pin multimedia down.
16. The flounder surfaced and asked the fisherman what he wanted.
17. The fisherman made the request of the flounder, and this wish came true too.
18. Only the off flounder left on the north bank at Portmadoc with no reports from the estuary.
19. Southwold to Brightlingsea poor with flounder and dabs plus occasional sole and plaice from estuaries.
20. The flounder told him his wife had her wish, and when the fisherman got home, he saw it was true.
21. The flounder has become adapted to bottom-living to a quite extraordinary degree.
22. She could only flounder through her song.
23. What a pity that his career was left to flounder.
24. A few late cod from deep water at Lepe while flounder and odd plaice taken from the Stone Point section.
25. Do they seem to be dazzled by strong light, or flounder in less well-lit places?
26. Stretch of beach between Fishbourne and Ryde Pier offered good flounder at night with odd dabs at Seaview.
27. The fisherman trudged to the sea once more, spoke, and the flounder granted the wish.
28. Sandbars at Hurst Castle provided limited action during night sessions with small dabs, flounder and pout.
29. Why might an attempt to explain a particular set of phenomena flounder?
30. River Wear poor and upriver marks around the A19 road bridge best for flounder on a variety of baits.
More similar words: founder, under, bounded, founded, plunder, underway, under way, thunder, undergo, fall under, undercut, come under, underlie, undermine, undersell, undertake, understand, surrounded, confounded, underlying, underwrite, underneath, dumbfounded, undertaking, undergrowth, under control, undergraduate, misunderstanding, round and round, flout.