Random good picture Not show
1) He rode off at a gallop.
2) The horses were raring to have a gallop.
3) All the horses broke into a gallop.
4) If you gallop through your work, you are more likely to make mistakes.
5) The horses broke into a mad gallop when they heard the gunshot.
6) The noise startled the horse into a gallop.
7) He took the horse out for a gallop.
8) I read the book at a gallop.
9) After a hard gallop, the horse was played out.
10) She set off at a gallop.
11) Amanda rode off at a gallop.
12) She always lives life at a gallop.
13) The project began at full gallop.
14) My horse suddenly broke into a gallop.
15) They reached the farm at a gallop.
16) I was forced to attempt a gallop.
17) Mounted police charged at full gallop.
18) The horse struck a gallop.
19) The horses broke into a gallop .
20) Don't gallop through your speech as if you can't wait to finish.
21) The programme starts with a gallop through the history of the railway.
22) They often gallop through 10 news items in 20 minutes.
23) The horse broke into a furious gallop.
24) He saddled his horse, mounted,(http://sentencedict.com/gallop.html) and rode away at a gallop.
25) It is the height of folly and a tragic waste to gallop into war.
26) At the sound of gunfire the horse suddenly broke into a gallop.
27) An old steed in the stable still aspires to gallop a thousand li.
28) The horse slowed to a walk after its long gallop.
29) The natural paces of the horse include the walk, the trot and the gallop.
30) We found him a nice horse — a good mover who could gallop.
More similar words: gallon, galileo galilei, slope, legal, gallery, frugal, legally, galaxy, develop, illegal, developer, envelope, gallantly, developing, cephalopod, development, megalomania, developmental, developing countries, all of, alloy, all out, allot, allow, all of a, ballot, hallow, pallor, call on, call off.