Random good picture Not show
1. You need to flesh out the bones of your idea a bit more.
2. Examples were used to flesh out the skeleton of the argument.
3. They must be prepared to flesh out their strategy with some details.
4. You need to flesh out your argument with a few more examples.
5. Nobody bothered to flesh out the story with others.
6. One ripped a piece of flesh out from my armpit.
7. The Cobe evidence will flesh out the skeleton of existing knowledge and allow astronomers to begin to chose between competing cosmological theories.
8. Good meals can make you flesh out.
8. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
9. The playwright often fails to flesh out his characters.
10. Developers can have the freedom to flesh out concepts outside of the main code branch without impacting stable configurations.
11. Sheila's face is to flesh out now that she's passed through the growth spurt of puberty.
12. Anything and everything that will flesh out your thesis statement or research question.
13. Many different lines of evidence may be used to flesh out the bare bones of the fossils.
14. They provide a sort of skeleton grammar for me to flesh out.
15. He lost weight after his illness, but is beginning to flesh out.
16. He lost weight after his illness but is beginning to flesh out again.
17. He used relative confidence in the expanded empire to flesh out the experiments in cultural expression.
18. An uncompromising, broad-shouldered wine that needs some time to sweeten up and flesh out.
19. And discoveries outside of Africa and Europe are helping to flesh out the story.