Similar words: filter, filtering, kilter, peter out, dexterous, boisterous, dexterously, preposterous. Meaning: v. remove by passing through a filter.
Random good picture Not show
1) Filter out all the dirt before using the water.
2) Children should have glasses which filter out UV rays.
3) Use a sun cream to filter out ultraviolet rays.
4) You can filter out spam with special software.
5) Net users can filter out unwanted emails with software.
6) The test is used to filter out candidates who may be unsuitable.
7) The child was able to filter out the noises surrounding him, as he was so busy in his play.
8) At this time of day you need to filter out the red light to take a good photo.
9) Use what detail you need and filter out the non-essential stuff.
10) We must filter out the dirt.
11) These window coverings filter out the strong sunlight.
12) Our brains filter out a huge amount mass of sensory input flooding in from our environment.
13) The sunglasses can filter out UV rays from the sun.
14) Such questions help him filter out and listen for significant information.
15) This acts to filter out apps with no more developer support,(http://sentencedict.com/filter out.html) and promote a consistent UI.
16) Style sheets may use the isMarked attribute to filter out links to the current file.
17) Can effectively filter out suspended solids in the liquid, rust and other impurities.
18) It appears to have done so this time only after reports of the blast began to filter out through international news agencies.
19) The noises of men talking and laughing and the sound of champagne corks popping filter out into the corridor.
20) Here at this private works in Newnham, the reed plants filter out all the impurities in the waste.
21) It occurs when dust particles high in the atmosphere filter out most of the longer wavelengths of red light.
22) But again, given time long enough it will all filter out and prices will readjust itself.
23) You can enter custom start and stop times to filter out data from the ramp-up or ramp-down phases of test runs.
24) Second- and third-place rivals Zhenai and Baihe require an upfront fee or provide a personality matching service intended to filter out wastrel Lotharios.
25) A bit of background noise on the phone enables our ears to filter out echoes.
26) Spiral piece rotary vane rotary mill feed into the mouth to filter out the fine material discharged from the overflow pipe.
27) Nissan X - Trail's suspension will be more ups and uneven road surfaces effectively filter out.
28) You can navigate up and down the GPO hierarchy, as well as filter out unneeded information.
29) The sounds of Mozart and Bartok, Bach and Brahms filter out from the doors and blend into this weird infernal sound.
30) But as an audience, we see so much information that we filter out.
More similar words: filter, filtering, kilter, peter out, dexterous, boisterous, dexterously, preposterous, helter-skelter, filthy, jilted, infiltrate, onerous, alter, generous, come round, lecherous, numerous, welter, palter, shelter, falter, dangerous, ponderous, prosperous, altered, treacherous, generously, vociferous, ulterior.