Random good picture Not show
1. He was convicted of felony.
2. Such action constitutes a felony.
3. The disappearance of felony confined this disqualification to traitors.
4. Less forgiving souls would call it a premeditated felony.
5. Johnson was preparing his defense against felony charges of armed robbery and assault.
6. He was accused of a felony; she was the public defender.
7. Failure by the parole system to learn of felony convictions and to revoke paroles.
8. For his felony, his hands were cruelly lopped and thrown away.
9. Broadus also faces another court hearing involving a felony gun possession charge not related to the Woldemariam incident.
10. His first of five felony convictions came at age 19, when he pleaded guilty to drug possession.
11. In Houston, where 129 fugitives were arrested on felony warrants in raids last month, the story is much the same.
12. Channell and Miller pleaded guilty to a single felony and were placed on probation for two years.
13. The harassment charge was reduced from extortion, a felony, to the misdemeanor of harassment in exchange for the plea.
14. Honegger pleaded guilty to a felony forgery charge in October and was sentenced last week to six months of house arrest.
15. Bokin, 54, was first convicted of a felony when he was a 21-year-old engineering student.
16. Felony convictions in most instances would automatically disqualify an immigrant from obtaining citizenship.
17. Leach was charged with sexual assault, which is a felony in Connecticut.
18. Irvin is on probation after pleading no contest in July to a felony charge of cocaine possession.
19. There currently are 13 aggravating circumstances that can be considered in felony convictions and 10 in death-penalty cases.
20. Laws in 13 states bar 510[sentencedict.com], 000 black men from voting because of felony convictions.
21. Immigrants will be deported immediately if they have ever been convicted of any felony.
22. My daughter had, by kid standards, committed a serious felony, so I thought she deserved it.
23. None of the six defendants were convicted of the original felony charges against them.
24. The report also suggested Braun had been guilty of felony mishandling of public funds.
25. Irvin served a five-game suspension this season after pleading no contest to felony cocaine possession.sentencedict .com
26. Then you had got to have good grounds to believe that they were going to commit a felony.
27. A jury felt enough pity for the mayor to find him guilty of a mere misdemeanor rather than a felony.
28. In the third, the Padres punished Brown for a felony -- he walked Hitchcock -- to score twice more.
29. Last week, Lee admitted his guilt on a single felony count.
30. In 1979, President Carter commuted her seven-year sentence for bank robbery and use of a firearm in commission of a felony.
More similar words: felon, lifelong, colony, belong, belong to, before long, belonging, watermelon, in the long run, fell, felt, feline, safely, felted, fellatio, life line, felicity, felicitous, felicitate, pony, agony, irony, phony, ebony, infelicitous, felicitation, harmony, acronym, antonym, hegemony.