Random good picture Not show
1. He had rich, soft ebony hair.
2. She had long ebony hair.
3. Their house was featured in "Ebony" magazine last month.
4. Swan vision in ebony rising before us, each movement a serenade.
5. Action adjustment on the ebony bridge is via two ribbed height adjusting wheels.
6. He might have been an ebony statue, larger than life, his hands gripping the arms of the chair.
7. Charles threw back the sheet and lifted the ebony cover on the keyboard.
8. A shining, ebony box, its lid open, showing a tray lined with blue velvet.
9. The fingerboard is high-quality ebony, with no position markers save for some little pearl side-dots.
9. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
10. One man Ebony mentioned, but only in passing, would become one of the most influential black deejays of all time.
11. A block of ebony was climbing above the horizon, eclipsing the stars ahead.
12. The sergeant admired the man's chiselled chin and ebony black hair glistening with gel.
13. The set-in neck is maple, with an ebony fingerboard that's loaded with twenty-four biggish frets.
14. Ebony fingerboard, jujube wood parts, metal tailpiece .
15. After passing through the ebony doors, Hindbad gulped.
16. Ebony is a hard black wood.
17. Does journey resource collect area having ebony resource?
18. Fitted with jujube wood sets or ebony sets.
19. West India ebony is one of the best materials to make furniture.
20. Inside the ebony case was a magnificent silver casket, about twelve inches square by eight high.
21. Some one, somewhere, figured out that a shapely, karate-dispensing ebony superwoman wouldn't be at all a bad idea.
22. The glued-on neck is made from three pieces of maple and capped with a fingerboard of tight-grained ebony.
23. It then took more than an hour of bathing and shampooing to get Tosh back to his natural ebony colour!
24. A word of advice if you are planning to work in solid ebony, stock up on dust masks!
25. Lines of tiles shimmered in the slivers of moonlight. Chimney pots stood out in black profile like squat, ebony gargoyles.
26. Caught in the torch beam were a pair of eyes, glittering ebony pupils widening in shock.
27. I'd been looking for an excuse to make something in ebony for ages, anyway!
28. Few readers will wish to make wood blades and even fewer to fit an ebony edge.
29. She was tall and slim with a huge curly Afro like a crown above her smooth sharp-boned ebony face.
30. It could not have been more appropriate that radio ads started appearing in Ebony in the late I940s.
More similar words: debonair, bone, bond, notebook, pageboy, forebode, bonus, bonds, amoeboid, somebody, by the book, bourbon, ribbon, carbon, bonney, backbone, pro bono, above board, rock the boat, skateboard, pony, bona fide, irony, phony, agony, bon voyage, herringbone, colony, skin and bones, across the board.