Random good picture Not show
1. Where do these plates belong ?
2. Are you sure these documents belong together?
3. Does not belong to me,I will let go.
4. They belong to the country club.
5. The battle does not always belong to the strong.
6. Who does this belong to?
7. Does this house belong to Mr. Winter?
8. They belong to the Knights of Columbus.
9. To whom does this belong?
10. Doesn't this belong to you?
11. A person like that does not belong in teaching.
12. What club do you belong to?
13. The photos belong in an album.
14. Do you belong to any professional or trade associations?
15. That doesn't belong to you.
16. You don't belong to me, I will not belong to you.
17. Don't give up the things that belong to you and keep those lost things in memory.
18. I'm just a sunflower, waiting for belong to me only sunshine.
19. I belong to the school of thought that favors radical change.
20. Those prosperitis I have granted to you belong to you.
21. Several of the points you raise do not belong in this discussion.
22. Establish which boundary hedges are yours, and which belong to a neighbour.
23. Writers like him belong to a different generation.
23. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
24. Fashion is not only a kind of appearance, or an inner, popular may not be suitable for you, but according to their own characteristics to dress up yourself, you belong to that kind, mature, lady, or simple and natural, or pure, or movement, a fact that can all be fashionable.
25. You say me is you a lifetime of devotion, don't belong to love.
26. While the two are only days apart in age they seem to belong to wholly different generations.
27. Don't play your life that you are not good at for audiences who do not belong to you.
28. Don't forget the things you once you owned. Treasure the things you can't get. Don't give up the things that belong to you and keep those lost things in memory.
29. I know next to you is not where I belong.
30. Don't forget the things you once owned. Treasure the things you can't get. Don't give up the things that belong to you and keep those lost things in memory.
More similar words: belong to, belonging, lifelong, before long, in the long run, below, libelous, long., long, along, longer, long for, watermelon, prolong, all along, get along, any longer, longtime, come along, long since, no longer, long-term, so long as, as long as, alongside, long before, along with, longitude, get along with, belt.