Random good picture Not show
1. Prices are exorbitantly high in this shop.
2. Indeed, it is persisting with exorbitantly high interest rates.
3. The melting point of iron was exorbitantly hot.
4. Prices are exorbitantly high in the capital.
4. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
5. Private child care is exorbitantly expensive.
6. Some patients wear sleeve belt exorbitantly too low perhaps, the pressure when blood stream passes these places had produced a change, metrical result is not accurate of course.
7. "Food prices are exorbitantly high for the majority of households, " the report says.
8. Prices are exorbitantly high.
9. In some countries, prices are exorbitantly high which are ten as much as that in China.
10. The divide between the exorbitantly privileged and the original sinners was especially deep after the East Asian crisis of 1997-98.
11. Since plaintiffs naturally inclined to value their lost property exorbitantly,(sentencedict.com) defendants did have reason to think seriously about restoring it.
12. My British friends, having saved five years for their holiday, purchased an exorbitantly priced book on the warriors, and lined up for a Yang signature.
13. Earlier in the summer people's imaginations had been fired by a lone consumer's successful Facebook-driven countrywide boycott of cottage cheese which, thanks to a cartel, was exorbitantly expensive.
14. When I was growing up, the only way to raise a truly international child was via an exorbitantly priced Swiss boarding school.
15. When SEL is not emphasized, warns Weissberg, the price children, their parents, teachers, and society pay can be exorbitantly high.
16. Nevertheless, we also cannot reckon industry of this network game serves standard function exorbitantly .
17. The refundings went better than expected. At least they can get their business done without having it be exorbitantly expensive.
18. Some analysts say Japan is at a major disadvantage as high prices for local farm produce mean locally-made green fuels are exorbitantly expensive.
19. This resulted in a stressful, mad scramble in a foreign country, trying to book a last-minute hotel that wasn't exorbitantly priced during a very busy film festival.
20. To step on forward sex is close friends after, swing when be being placed before the leg, do not carry exorbitantly, coxa ministry is done not have apparent before send a movement.
21. Despite the common American rants about "cheap Chinese knockoffs, " much of what we buy—from low-end Walmart widgets to exorbitantly priced iPhones—is made in China.
22. For now, the high-speed trains appear to have few riders, mainly because ticket prices are considered exorbitantly high for most Chinese.
23. It is difficult problem to protect computer software sufficiently but not exorbitantly in the legislative choice and protection of all countries, which is also international problem.
More similar words: exorbitant, instantly, importantly, reluctantly, orbit, gallantly, indignantly, militant, hesitant, significantly, forbid, morbidity, arbitrary, arbitrate, gently, habitat, recently, apparently, currently, inherently, frequently, impudently, diligently, subsequently, consequently, consistently, preeminently, malevolently, inadvertently, cosmopolitan.