Random good picture Not show
1. I have a favour to ask of you.
2. He surmised that the suggestion wouldn't find favour.
3. He argued in favour of capital punishment.
4. Ninety percent of the people surveyed were in favour.
5. Would all those in favour please raise their hands?
6. She discriminated in favour of her daughter.
7. Do me the favour to deny me at once.
8. Delegates have voted in favour of the motion.
9. The president discriminates in favour of his relatives.
10. The odds are very much in our favour .
11. The general opinion is in favour of us.
12. He did it as a special favour.
13. He soon won the favour of his boss.
14. Can I beg a favour of you?
15. The prevalent opinion is in favour of reform.
16. The newspaper reprinted the facts, without fear or favour.
17. I entreat this favour of you.
18. May I request a favour of you?
19. May I ask a favour of you?
20. I must beg a favour of you.
21. Can I ask a favour?
22. The city council has voted almost unanimously in favour.
23. Those who wished a favour of the emperor had to grovel on hands and knees before him.
24. The majority of union members voted in favour of a strike.
24. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
25. Do yourself a favour and wear a helmet on the bike.
28. The majority of people in the province are in favour of devolution.
29. Staring today, I am going to do myself a favour.To forget about the burdens. To forget about the pains.To forget about the hurts.
30. There's a lot of contention about that issue - for every person firmly in favour, there's someone fiercely against it.