Random good picture Not show
1) I wouldn't touch it with a barge pole.
2) A barge was about a hundred yards away, waiting to return seaward.
3) I'm sorry to barge in like this, but I have a problem I hope you can solve.
4) I hated to barge in without an invitation.
5) Please tell the boy not barge about the room.
6) We tied up alongside a barge.
7) Don't barge into the conversation.
8) Don't barge in where you're not wanted.
9) The barge moved slowly along the canal.
10) Students tried to barge into the secretariat buildings.
11) Don't barge in on a conversation.
12) The barge was loaded up with coal.
13) Raw materials were carried to the works by barge.
14) Don't barge into a conversation.
15) She had moored her barge on the right bank of the river.
16) A barge was close inshore about a hundred yards away.
17) I travelled by barge.
18) 'Sorry to barge in on your cosy evening,(http://sentencedict.com/barge.html)' James said.
19) Sorry to barge in, but I couldn't help overhearing what you were saying.
20) They sank the barge by making a hole in the bottom.
21) It was even better than going by barge.
22) Only peddlers or certain ministers would barge right in.
23) Fortunately, the sinking barge did not leak any fuel into the harbor.
24) The description of the barge, and the people on it, is very solemn.
25) A Thames barge has no keel and is afloat in the first few inches of shoal water.
26) She wants to cruise the canals of France in a barge.
27) Carrying goods by train costs nearly three times more than carrying them by barge.
28) A woman had enquired at the factory about the possibility of making an aluminium gang-plank for her private barge.
29) Cars streamed along the Embankment, their headlamps probing the dusk; a barge slapped its way along the shimmering river.
30) At its head soared a great fountain on which stood Columbia, a divine giantess, on the Barge of State.
More similar words: large, target, charge, in charge, largely, at large, by and large, in charge of, take charge, on a large scale, a large number of, bar, bare, barn, barely, barrel, embark, barrier, snack bar, handlebar, embarrass, cargo, argue, barbed wire, margin, embarrassed, forget, urge, argument, lethargic.