Random good picture Not show
2. Failure did not deter him .
3. These measures are designed to deter an enemy attack.
4. Her words of warning would hardly deter him.
5. The alarm is usually sufficient to deter a would-be thief.
6. Arming the police doesn't deter crime.
7. Does prison deter criminals from offending again?
8. Don't let failure deter you.
8. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
9. The windows are covered with grilles to deter vandals.
10. Dogs can deter unwelcome intruders.
11. Bad weather didn't deter them from starting their vacation.
12. Fear of failure should not deter you from trying.
13. Will this harsher punishment effectively deter criminals?
14. Timber is often treated with creosote to deter rot.
15. The present system does little to deter corporate crime.
16. Such a statement was hardly calculated to deter future immigrants.
17. Arrests and jail sentences have done nothing to deter the protesters.
18. These new rules are likely to deter people from coming forward for help.
19. There is little evidence that harsher punishments deter any better than more lenient ones.
20. Nothing shall deter us from doing what we think right.
21. The wild weather did not deter some people from swimming in the sea.
22. The security camera was installed to deter people from stealing.
23. The high price of the service could deter people from seeking advice.
24. The lack of facilities in the town may deter the casual visitor.
25. The skunk releases a pungent smell to deter the enemy.
26. The threat of jail failed to deter him from petty crime.
27. Punitive damages are designed to punish and deter misconduct.
28. Such uncertainty could deter potential private freight operators.
29. Supporters of the death penalty argue that it would deter criminals from carrying guns.
30. It is time to go beyond the shibboleth that conventional forces cannot deter.
More similar words: determine, deterrent, determined, deteriorate, determining, predetermine, indeterminate, determination, determinative, detest, detect, interpreter, detente, detention, detective, aptitude test, meter, meeter, et cetera, eternal, peter out, veteran, cemetery, perimeter, diameter, eternity, thermometer, cafeteria, kilometer, deleterious.