Similar words: scatter, scattering, shattered, unfettered, pitter-patter, hatter, matter, tatter. Meaning: ['skætərd /təd] adj. 1. occurring or distributed over widely spaced and irregular intervals in time or space 2. lacking orderly continuity.
Random good picture Not show
1. There were several brightly coloured rugs scattered around.
2. The police scattered the disorderly crowd.
3. The crowd scattered in fright.
4. The birds scattered at the sound of the gun.
5. Love,(sentencedict.com/scattered.html)then heard anyhow Valentine scattered forget it.
6. Toys and books were scattered about/around the room.
7. He picked up the scattered toys.
8. Her ashes were scattered at sea.
9. They scattered his ashes at sea.
10. Broken glass lay scattered over the floor.
11. The protesters scattered at the sound of gunshots.
12. Large vases of flowers were liberally scattered about the room.
13. Wreckage from the plane was scattered over a wide area.
14. Those who used to say never separated, have scattered in the horizon.
15. When the police arrived, the crowd scattered in all directions.
16. She tore the rose apart and scattered the petals over the grave.
17. The plane, which was full of fuel, scattered flaming fragments over a large area.
18. The crowd scattered gradually.
19. His land is split up into several widely scattered plots.
20. The ground was scattered with decaying leaves.
21. The road serves the scattered habitations along the coast.
22. Her family are scattered around the world.
23. The man whipped the dogs in when they scattered.
24. I scattered grass seed all over the lawn.
25. The soldiers came in and scattered the crowd.
26. The scattered fights were sparring.
27. A few red roses were scattered on the tomb.
28. Broken glass lay scattered on the carpet.
29. The books were scattered pell-mell over the floor.
30. Knowledge, in truth, is the great sun in the firmament. Life and power are scattered with all its beams.
More similar words: scatter, scattering, shattered, unfettered, pitter-patter, hatter, matter, tatter, patter, latter, pattern, battery, platter, flatter, shatter, no matter, flattery, a matter of, altered, flattering, smattering, clattering, antimatter, sheltered, flustered, blistered, registered, as a matter of fact, scared, scarred.