Random good picture Not show
1. He emphasised the wider issue of superpower cooperation.
2. The superpower attempted to dominate over other countries.
3. The Superpower diplomatized the small country.
4. The superpower often tramples on the independence and sovereignty of other countries.
5. If he can alter the fortunes of the superpower state for the better,(http://Sentencedict.com) other nations will follow.
6. History records that neither Cold War superpower was much interested in invading this Balkan backwater, which is slightly larger than Maryland.
7. It seemed a reasonable bargain in which each superpower could exert restraint over its regional allies.
8. Superpower involvement has raised the stakes rather than lowered them.
9. But while! exercising the prerogatives of superpower, he never seemed to recognise the true extent of its responsibilities.
10. Even for the last remaining superpower, domestic issues, not foreign matters, dominate national elections.
11. The bigger the lead of one superpower, the harder the other tries to catch up.
12. The United States, as the world's only remaining superpower, must continue making arms control a central element of its foreign policy.
13. Made from pure rut, sisal Hemp nipping with superpower!
14. The allies would fear that they were pawns in a superpower condominium.
15. The United States could claim to be both a military and an economic superpower.
16. Since the disintegration of the USSR, there has been only one superpower - the USA.
17. But there is a tide here that may be irresistible even for a superpower.
18. The book traces the emergence of China as a superpower in the 21st century.
19. A leading figure in the Arab world, sure that the Third World should not align itself with either superpower.
20. On a lavishly embossed coffee table before us lies the justification for this grot-pop superpower summit.
21. Next, it underlined the dismay with which many observers viewed the prospect of direct superpower involvement in Gulf affairs.
22. His press secretary even said that the Soviet Union was still a superpower - not at all what the cheerleaders think.
23. Now, in less than a week, it had been transformed into a conquering superpower.
24. So the visit to this country by Boris Yeltsin is a timely reminder of the opportunities in that former superpower.
25. In the new world, arms sales abroad are a more critical problem than superpower arms control.
26. The United States is left as the only global superpower, in effect.
27. We want our government to function in a manner befitting the last superpower on earth.
28. He hinted a bigger presence for the U.S. military in the Asian Pacific region where China is emerging as a superpower.
29. But the intrusion of politics did not begin or end with the superpower conflict.
30. Remember this: I do not want to be controlled by any superpower.
More similar words: overpower, solar power, power, empower, powerful, powerfully, power broker, empowerment, cower, lower, tower, shower, bower, glower, flower, counterpoint, follower, towering, glowering, tower over, sunflower, clock tower, tower of strength, powder, torpor, airport, purpose, super, corporal, porpoise.