Random good picture Not show
1. You should gargle the throat regularly.
2. Gargle with salt water if your throat is sore.
3. Have a gargle with this mouthwash.
4. She gargle with an antiseptic mouthwash.
5. The words were a faint gargle, unknowable.
6. You should gargle regularly.
7. It cried out in response; a bellowing gargle of pain and hate and recognition.
8. First, the fat lady has yet to gargle, let alone sing, and we won't know our true 1967 - 1990 cost of funds until all losses from this period have been settled many decades from now.
9. This gargle will relieve your sore [ s ] throat.
10. Gary spends a whole day in the gargle factory.
11. You need some gargle to relieve your sore throat.
12. Pour me a little of that gargle,(sentencedict.com) if you please.
13. Result showed that effective rate of Junhua gargle to treat stomatocace was 89.37%.
14. Speak less, breathe through the nose and gargle your throat.
15. All gargle glasses on the oil and water tanks should be cleared.
16. Conclusion Compound chlorhexidine gargle could effectively decrease the infectious rate of wound following palatoplasty.
17. It is illegal to gargle in public places.
18. Junhua gargle has used to treat late stage chronic hepatic disease patients complicated with stomatocace and gingival oozing of blood, and compared it with using Furacilin solution gargle.
19. Gargle soda water to help with ulcers.
20. The former were given Qiji decoction gargle, and the latter were given 0.02% furacilin gargle, vitamine B orally and metronidazole intravenously.
21. Words like rustle and gargle are illustrations of onomatopoeia.
22. The mixture can be used as a gargle several times a day.
23. The prepared gargle can effectively inhibit growth of bacteria that result in dental caries(sentencedict.com), thus achieving good anticarious effect.
24. They were only shadows making stifled noises, moans, squeaks, the final desperate gargle.
25. A saline solution is handy as a useful eye-bath or anti-septic gargle.
26. Objective To study the and germicidal properties of a gargle containing triclosan, peppermint and surfactant.
27. The modelling with gadgety and so on of cup of tooth brush, gargle, towel rack, color serves for whole.
28. Twelve years ago, Broussard's dental hygienist convinced her to gargle consistently after brushing her teeth.
29. Advocate toilet can according to master idea, to create unique individual character space that wash gargle, blue Mosaic of fantasy and white pure combination, build a clinking youth.
30. OBJECTIVE : To develop a HPLC method for determination of tinidazole and chlorhexidine acetate in co - tinidazole gargle.