Random good picture Not show
1. They view activists as little more than meddlers.
2. A clumsy repairer or worker; a meddler.
3. You are Holmes, the meddler .
3. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
4. A malicious meddler who tries to discover sensitive information by poking around.
5. But Mr Brown, an arch meddler, is wrong to suggest that the government can or should make it all better.
6. Gwyneth Paltrow goes the Jane Austen route in this tale of a meddler in the romantic lives of others.
7. If you suffer, it should not be as a murderer or thief or any other kind of criminal, or even as a meddler.
8. I know you, you scoundrel! I have heard of you before. You are Holmes, the meddler.
9. Afghanistan should be the very last place where we are a land-based meddler, caught up in internal Islamic conflict, helping the strategic ambitions of the Chinese and others.
10. The anger of a good man lasts an instant, that of a meddler two hours, that of a base man a day and a night, that of a great sinner until death.