Random good picture Not show
1. I can't avoid shedding the load.
2. Neither company has succeeded in shedding its stodgy image.
3. The factory is shedding a large number of jobs.
4. The traffic jam was caused by a lorry shedding its load.
5. They ran down to the sea, shedding clothes as they went.
6. He strode across the bathroom, shedding wet clothes as he went.
7. The sight of George shedding crocodile tears made me sick.
8. Let's have no more politicians shedding crocodile tears for the unemployed.
9. The wheat is shedding.
10. The moon shone, shedding a ghostly light on the fields.
11. My husband often kids me about shedding tears easily like a child.
12. The sweat is good - like shedding poison.
13. Hospitals in financial difficulty are shedding staff and some districts are opting for staff redundancy.
14. I can't really imagine it shedding that solid silver butcher's hook, but who knows?
15. The lorries toiled steadily up the hill, occasionally shedding part of their loads.
16. The passengers came straggling back shedding overcoats and saying it was cold outside, and again the dining car filled up.
17. Such occasions will inevitably involve grief and the shedding of tears, but there is much to be said for that.
18. I remember my tongue shedding its skin like a snake, my voice in the classroom sounding just like the rest.
19. Lafley, the company has been shedding underperforming brands and focusing on cutting costs and building sales in its biggest product brands.
19. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
20. I was a reverse chameleon, shedding my inner self while my skin remained intact.
21. In the shedding season, the river bottoms would often be ankle-deep in buffalo hair.
22. Mark Moore seems to be shedding vocalists at an alarming rate.
23. I send my miss to the scattering stars and wish you a sweet dream under the light shedding through your window.
24. During two decades he helped fight one of the great revolutions in Western religion without shedding a drop of blood.
25. Ericsson, the world's third-largest mobile phone company, is to halt production of handsets, shedding 11,000 manufacturing jobs.
26. And all this is in addition to the calories you will be shedding by using the low fat recipes in the Walking Diet.
27. Sadly, though, we have in the past year been through the painful process of shedding a large number of jobs.
28. Kimberly-Clark last month unveiled a global restructuring plan including shedding 6, 000 jobs and closing 12 plants.
29. A word about your weight loss From the day you start F-Plan dieting you will start shedding surplus fat.
30. He would take a long time emptying his pockets of change, shedding his clothes, asking me where his pajamas were.
More similar words: wedding, prodding, add in, dingy, landing, fading, ceding, dining, hiding, ending, lending, leading, trading, reading, pending, abiding, funding, scalding, demanding, spending, building, including, speeding, holding out, boarding, outstanding, regarding, depending, impending, rewarding.