Random good picture Not show
1. It had happened during the preceding year.
2. The author anticipated the question in a preceding chapter.
3. Repeat the exercises described in the preceding section.
4. Industrial orders had already fallen in the preceding months.
5. See the preceding chapter.
6. The plots of this novel in the preceding chapters are so complicated that I couldn't follow them.
7. In conclusion, I hope the preceding arguments have convinced you of the need for action.
8. This point has been dealt with in the preceding paragraph.
9. Events preceding the election illustrated the point.
10. Even preceding events had proven how mistaken they were.
11. The attack may occur with no preceding tension whatsoever.
12. The preceding weeks had also been punctuated by strikes.
13. This justifies the assertion of the preceding paragraph.
14. This seems to contradict the argument in the preceding paragraph.
15. In the third example, the preceding sentence is straight description[sentencedict.com], with no intention of thinking or problem-solving.
16. See preceding error message in the incident log file for a fuller explanation of the error encountered.
17. In the six months preceding the survey, 40 percent of them had spent ￡18 or less on textbooks.
18. During the preceding fifty or sixty years Christians were often seen as outsiders, especially in Western aristocratic circles.
19. It differs from the preceding varieties by having a more robust growth.
20. Body weight was stable during the three months preceding the study.
21. He is apparently unaware of the preceding action, so that the significance of his observations is lost upon him.
22. The paintings are a development of ideas she explored in the preceding decade.
23. Notice of agenda items to me please, preferably by the preceding Friday in each case.
24. Far more hoards have survived from both these relatively short periods than from the immediately preceding or succeeding periods.
25. Some of those goals have been discussed in the preceding chapter.
26. The Permanent Council will explore the possibility of holding informal meetings on the issues mentioned in the two preceding paragraphs.
27. They can not read the waivers that they sign preceding surgical procedures.
28. Basically, though, the essential features of the political system were those established in the preceding century.
29. There had been intensive campaigning by the proponents of each city over the preceding months.
30. It was miraculous that so tender and fragile a creature had emerged from the violence of the preceding day.
More similar words: precede, precedent, ceding, unprecedented, recede, precept, speeding, recording, pretending, secede, antecedent, recent, recess, receive, recently, receiver, recessive, reception, receptive, recession, engaged in, succeed in, predict, be absorbed in, precise, precinct, predicate, precious, prediction, predispose.