Random good picture Not show
(1) Speeding on city streets is penalized.
(2) I got a speeding ticket.
(3) The police nabbed him for speeding.
(4) He was stopped by the police for speeding.
(5) He was speeding down the motorway as if pursued by a demon.
(6) This drug may have the effect of speeding up your heart rate.
(7) The driver had been stopped twice for speeding on the same day.
(8) She was fined for speeding.
(9) We are speeding up the mechanisation of our agriculture.
(10) They were fined for speeding.
(11) She was cautioned for speeding.
(12) The driver got a ticket for speeding.
(13) The driver is tagged for speeding.
(14) She had to pay a ￡35 fine for speeding.
(15) He was copped for speeding.
(16) My grandmother was booked for speeding last week.
(17) The police booked me for speeding.
(18) This year is speeding by/past.
(19) The speeding car barely missed the pedestrian.
(20) They doubted his speeding up steps.
(21) He was pinched for speeding.
(22) The police said he'd been speeding on the motorway.
(23) The driver was recharged with speeding.
(24) SUMMON She was summonsed for speeding.
(25) He was/came up before the magistrate for speeding.
(26) Max was fined £300 for speeding.
(27) She got stopped for speeding.
(28) He was summonsed for speeding.
(29) The policeman let me off with a lecture about speeding.
(30) Contrary to popular myth [sentence dictionary], the majority of accidents are not caused by speeding or drunkenness.
More similar words: speed, speed up, at full speed, speedometer, succeed in, ceding, spending, speech, engaged in, be absorbed in, dingy, landing, hiding, fading, dining, ending, funding, reading, trading, abiding, lending, pending, wedding, leading, including, holding out, boarding, scalding, building, demanding.