Random good picture Not show
(1) The superstar was besieged by reporters.
(2) Don't elevate your superiors to superstar status.
(3) She is a superstar all around the globe.
(4) The word is out that superstar Candice is to marry towards the end of this year.
(5) I lay no claim to being a superstar.
(6) Hocky superstar Wayne Gretzky played for L.A. before retiring.
(7) Royce Gracie became the giant-slaying superstar.
(8) Ike Quartey[sentence dictionary], the Ghanan could develop into a superstar.
(9) The rise of a superstar from boyhood poverty.
(10) However, if you become a superstar artist, the agent's 10 percent quickly starts to dwindle.
(11) A techie's delight. 6 SuperStar Pro claims to roughly double the capacity of your hard disk.
(12) His superstar charisma will be of great help in making the Giants' new ballpark become a reality for that 2000 season.
(13) The superstar took over the lakeside complex at Snagov as he prepares for a sell-out concert in Bucharest tomorrow.
(14) In a superstar culture, what grabs media attention are the superstar fatherhood stories.
(15) The Brit athletics superstar found Olympic gold in the heptathlon after two days of severe punishment.
(16) It tells me that he is a superstar, a league star.
(17) It is not for the superstar, nor for the superman.
(18) Queues began forming hours before doors opened for the first viewing of pint-sized superstar Macaulay Culkin's new blockbuster.
(19) It was a large, first-floor apartment which had been furnished as a suitable setting for an up-and-coming superstar.
(20) It was Beatty's first movie and he was sprung from nowhere into the superstar bracket.
(21) More than one million fans are expected at box offices this weekend to see pint-sized superstar Macaulay Culkin's new blockbuster.
(22) The mistake was made three or four years ago, when the wan nabes and hangers-on swarmed around Gardner like a superstar.
(23) It was in the 60s and 70s that he became a plain-speaking northern superstar.
(24) Becks takes over from Hollywood idol Bruce Willis, confirming his status as a global superstar.
(25) It was not just because he was such a sporting superstar, a man voted player of the 1994 World Cup tournament.
(26) It instantly became a curiosity of rock lore, especially because pictures of the costumed, superstar event were published.
(27) To me a leader would have to be a superstar.
(28) I love sci-fi and action films-the Arnold Schwarzenegger action roles. I'd love to be an action superstar.
(29) But by far the most significant change is the elevation of newsreader Trevor McDonald to superstar status.
(30) Sure, you will boost performance if you manage to pick a few hot stocks or some superstar mutual funds.
More similar words: superstition, superstitious, understand, interstate, understanding, overstatement, understatement, misunderstanding, supersede, erstwhile, first aid, star, stare, misunderstood, the first person, stark, start, starch, stare at, starve, first-aid kit, start off, start on, start-up, start up, starter, upstart, restart, startle, staring.