Random good picture Not show
1. He nibbled the biscuit cautiously.
2. Bankers are cautiously optimistic about the country's economic future.
3. She dipped her toes cautiously into the sea.
4. She walked cautiously up the drive towards the door.
5. She ventured cautiously into the room.
6. It was his custom to approach every problem cautiously.
7. David moved cautiously forward and looked over the edge.
8. Cautiously, he moved himself into an upright position.
9. He stole cautiously around to the back door.
10. He was treading quietly and cautiously.
11. The soldiers probed cautiously ahead of them for mines.
12. She obeyed and cautiously opened the door.
13. He eyed her cautiously, trying to gauge her reaction.
13. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
14. He peeped out cautiously from behind the door.
15. The government responded cautiously to the move.
16. These results should be viewed cautiously.
17. Andy drove cautiously along in third gear .
18. He sipped the concoction cautiously.
19. These results must be interpreted cautiously.
20. She was looking cautiously around.
21. Foreign bankers and economists cautiously welcomed the minister's initiative.
22. She climbed the staircase cautiously, holding fast to the rail.
23. She looked cautiously around and then walked away from the house.
24. Rebel sources have so far reacted cautiously to the threat.
25. It was obvious that she was cautiously weighing me up.
26. I am cautiously optimistic that a new government will be concerned and aware about the environment.
27. She took off her shoes and cautiously dipped a toe in.
28. They are cautiously optimistic that the reforms will take place.
29. The commission is cautiously favourable to Austrian membership, foreseeing few economic problems.
30. I don't want to exaggerate our chances, but I'm cautiously optimistic.
More similar words: ostentatiously, surreptitiously, sententiously, precaution, copiously, anxiously, obviously, curiously, dubiously, furiously, notoriously, previously, consciously, vicariously, laboriously, voraciously, judiciously, fastidiously, lugubriously, mysteriously, precariously, avariciously, subconsciously, ignominiously, glorious revolution, riotously, raucously, nervously, piteously, zealously.