Random good picture Not show
1. He was hanged for plotting to supplant the king.
2. No man could supplant him.
3. He might supplant Jones before the year is out.
4. Simulation has also begun to supplant individual creativity.
5. Similarly, the participant culture does not supplant the subject and parochial patterns of orientation.
6. Jackson will supplant Charlie Ward as the starting point guard, giving the team a better ball distributor.
7. Leaden Like a bullet To supplant Life from its centre.
8. He also stressed that an envoy should not supplant any talks process.
9. Adams, an excellent new pitcher, may supplant Hayes as starting pitcher by the end of the year.
10. A still speculative method may supplant that approach, however.
11. Supplant it with a constructive thought.
12. The duke plotted to supplant the king.
13. The notion that mainland Asia is about to supplant the US, EU and Japan in the near future is risible.
14. The steam engine began to supplant the muscular power of men and animals. (James Harvey Robinson).
15. Even the attempts to supplant it pay IQ the tribute of accepting its frame of reference.
16. TV and computers shouldn't supplant time with others and cyber chats don't develop social ...
17. These side effects have forced researchers to seek alternative medications to supplant,(sentencedict.com) augment or delay traditional therapy.
18. Brown instead hurt his heel in training camp, failed to supplant Albert Lewis and hobbled through an ineffective half-season.
19. As earthbound concrete replaced shimmering glass, so crude functionalism was to supplant soaring aspiration.
20. Her tameness drops away like a spring moult, and her primitive survival instincts supplant everything else.
21. They want fewer screens and a new environmental impact report prepared to supplant one published 11 years ago.
22. When he comes, he will respect the shamans whose medical skills his will surpass but never entirely supplant.
23. As with handwritten letters, electronic communications have also tended to supplant actual spoken conversations with others.
23. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
24. Is China's authoritarian capitalist model in a position to supplant the west's democratic one?
25. Socialists styled themselves as liberals and then spoke glowingly of democracy, executing a deft bait and switch to supplant liberty with majoritarianism.
26. Given the lesson of the British Empire's demise, it would be foolish to base current policy on the assumption that China will hit a fatal speed-bump before it is able to supplant the U.
27. If photography was ever allowed to deputize FOR art...in the end it would either supplant or completely corrupt art.
28. Tina: What are you saying? Be careful Whinny does not supplant you!
29. Perhaps that will inspire some radically new approaches to speech understanding that will supplant the methods we are developing now.
30. The classic side-scrolling platformer is back with updated graphics and a multiplayer mode that's so much fun it might supplant DJ Hero as the go-to party game.
More similar words: plant, plantation, supply, supple, supplier, supply closet, applaud, plan, planet, planner, planning, airplane, zooplankton, explanation, planetarium, phytoplankton, petulant, jubilant, vigilant, undulant, gallantly, atlantic, stimulant, nonchalant, philanthropic, transatlantic, apple, apply, topple, upper.