Random good picture Not show
(1) Women now represent almost 50% of the workforce.
(2) The workforce is small but highly dedicated.
(3) Two thirds of the workforce is / are women.
(4) A quarter of the local workforce is unemployed.
(5) To keep the company alive, half the workforce is being made redundant.
(6) Even in a highly skilled workforce some people will be more capable and thus better paid than others.
(7) We needed to reskill our workforce to cope with massive technological change.
(8) The workforce has shrunk to less than a thousand and much of the plant is in disuse.
(9) Management has threatened to lock out the workforce if they do not accept the proposed changes in working methods.
(10) A declining workforce has to provide for an increasing number of retired people.
(11) The factory's workforce has dwindled from over 4,000 to a few hundred.
(12) A highly-trained workforce equals high productivity.
(13) There are rumblings of annoyance throughout the workforce.
(14) The company is reducing the size of its workforce.
(15) Half the workforce are now on strike.
(16) The workforce has been pared to the bone .
(17) His former workforce of 1[sentencedict.com],300 now stands at 220.
(18) The new management decided to retrain the entire workforce.
(19) Fears about job security plague nearly half the workforce.
(20) Almost half of the workforce are now idle.
(21) The company yesterday shed a sixth of its workforce.
(22) They have been given one year to rightsize their workforce.
(23) The company is planning to shed about a quarter of its workforce.
(24) The management decided to economise by cutting the dead wood from the workforce, thus reducing the wages bill.
(25) He went over the heads of union officials, appealing directly to the workforce. Sentencedict.com
(26) The factory will have to lose half of its 1000-strong workforce.
(27) The majority of factories in the region have a workforce of 50 to 100 .
(28) One Peking factory has had to scale down its workforce from six hundred to only six.
(29) The management decided to economize by cutting the dead wood from the workforce,thus reducing the wages bill.
(30) The company has consistently underrated the importance of a well-trained workforce.
More similar words: force, in force, enforce, by force, forceful, forcedly, divorce, work, divorcee, reinforce, at work, works, forcefully, for certain, sorceress, tour de force, reinforced, work up, work out, workout, worker, work off, work at, network, enforcement, force majeure, teamwork, paintwork, make-work, firework.