Random good picture Not show
1. Building the proposed new road would be environmentally damaging.
2. Their policies are environmentally sound.
3. The company is extremely environmentally conscious .
4. Young people are more environmentally aware than their parents.
5. Building a new factory there would be environmentally disastrous.
6. Wetlands are environmentally sensitive areas.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
7. The organization needs to become more environmentally responsible.
8. These pesticides are environmentally harmful.
9. For the environmentally aware,'disposable'has become a dirty word.
10. We should promote environmentally aware and responsible science.
11. She claimed that nuclear power was the most environmentally safe form of energy.
12. Electric buses are a clean, environmentally friendly way to travel.
13. Opencast coal mining is among the most environmentally destructive activities carried out in Wales.
14. Wood flooring not only cleans easily, but it's environmentally friendly into the bargain.
15. We are looking for an environmentally benign alternative to bleach.
16. The race is on to develop more environmentally friendly forms of energy.
17. As an agricultural crop, sunflowers are extremely environmentally friendly.
18. The project is environmentally unsound.
19. For those times it was an environmentally sensitive organisation.
20. Charcoal consumption from these sources is not environmentally acceptable.
21. That makes people more environmentally conscious.
22. In some cases, the materials are not environmentally friendly.
23. We must move towards environmentally friendly agriculture.
24. The environmentally friendly solution is, therefore, to do nothing.
25. This is an environmentally fragile area.
26. Once inside, buildings are environmentally sealed off from our much-touted mild climate.
27. There is no mention of environmentally important techniques as gas chromatography, mass spectrometry, atomic absorption spectrometry, etc.
28. Friends of the Earth have produced a blacklist of environmentally damaging products.
29. They're organizing a campaign to draw people's attention to the environmentally harmful effects of using their cars.
30. Green consumers should be wary of manufacturers' claims that their products are environmentally friendly.
More similar words: environmental, environmental protection, environment, environs, mentally, abandonment, imprisonment, reapportionment, disillusionment, sentimental, containment, mental, incidentally, accidentally, mentality, coincidentally, incremental, ornamental, detrimental, experimental, sacramental, fundamental, temperamental, ironmongery, developmental, mental disorder, fundamentalism, instrumentality, ironically, installment payment.