Random good picture Not show
1) The rumor has been hotly denied.
2) Rumor has it that you have grandson.
3) The rumor about him circulated rapidly.
4) A rumor went through the town.
5) However, traders tended to discount the rumor.
6) The President refused to confirm the rumor.
7) Rumor has it that her husband has gone over the hill.
8) The rumor raised much conjecture.
9) The rumor has no foundation.
10) There has been a rumor mill on him for years.
11) A rumor was soon handed around that he had been thrown into prison.
12) We are going to check into the rumor.
13) I heard a rumor that he was getting married soon.
14) A rumor was soon handed round that he had been thrown into prison.
15) Have you heard the rumor floating round that the shop is going to close?
16) The rumor rocked the whole city.
17) Rumor has it that he is having an affair with his secretary.
18) Rumor stops at indifference.
19) Have you heard the rumor floating about that the shop is going to close?
20) Have you heard the rumor floating around that the shop is going to close?
21) The rumor has been traced back to a bad man.
22) The rumor has taken air.
23) He dismissed the story as mere rumor.
24) I heard a rumor that the headmaster is leaving.
25) The rumor emanated from your department.
26) This rumor contains smudges of truth.
27) Even outside all these imaginings[sentencedict.com],[http://sentencedict.com/rumor.html] rumor and derision held us in an unwelcome embrace.
28) Beyond that, they let the rumor mill dominate.
29) They should be ashamed of themselves that even the rumor that his job was in danger got out.
30) Daley turned purple and pounded his fist on the lecterns when he later denied the rumor.
More similar words: humor, tumor, forum, drum, decorum, spectrum, instrument, more, any more, no more, morose, morning, once more, much more, all the more, mortgage, moreover, mortality, furthermore, demoralize, not more than, no more than, in memory of, from memory, what is more, more or less, more than ever, more often than not.