Random good picture Not show
1) The rumor has been hotly denied.
2) Rumor has it that you have grandson.
3) The rumor has no foundation.
4) The rumor about him circulated rapidly.
5) Rumor stops at indifference.
6) A rumor went through the town.
7) However, traders tended to discount the rumor.
8) The President refused to confirm the rumor.
9) The rumor raised much conjecture.
10) We are going to check into the rumor.
11) The rumor rocked the whole city.
12) The rumor has taken air.
13) He dismissed the story as mere rumor.
14) I heard a rumor that the headmaster is leaving.
15) The rumor emanated from your department.
16) Rumor has it that her husband has gone over the hill.
17) A rumor is abroad.
18) There has been a rumor mill on him for years.
19) A rumor was soon handed around that he had been thrown into prison.
20) I heard a rumor that he was getting married soon.
21) A rumor was soon handed round that he had been thrown into prison.
22) Have you heard the rumor floating round that the shop is going to close?
23) Rumor has it that he is having an affair with his secretary.
24) Have you heard the rumor floating about that the shop is going to close?
25) Have you heard the rumor floating around that the shop is going to close?
26) The rumor has been traced back to a bad man.
27) This rumor contains smudges of truth.
28) Beyond that,[http://sentencedict.com/rumor.html] they let the rumor mill dominate.
29) I heard a rumor that Katya was coming back.
30) One day rumor went around town of oral surgery.
More similar words: humor, tumor, forum, drum, decorum, spectrum, instrument, more, any more, no more, morose, morning, once more, much more, all the more, mortgage, moreover, mortality, furthermore, demoralize, not more than, no more than, in memory of, from memory, what is more, more or less, more than ever, more often than not.