Random good picture Not show
1. Some enterprising girls organized a sponsored walk.
2. Some enterprising students are designing software.
3. That was very enterprising of you, Vijay!
4. One enterprising farmer opened up his field as a car park and charged people ￡10 to park there.
5. The business was started by a couple of enterprising young women.
6. "Enterprising" is not an adjective you would apply to him!
7. You are no longer the enterprising cook that once you were.
8. Some enterprising members found ways of reducing their expenses or raising their incomes.
9. He's very worried about drought and very enterprising.
9. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
10. Other countries have been more enterprising.
11. Garrett was an enterprising young man.
12. A bustling, affectionate, urgent, eruptive, enterprising character.
13. Azmi is enterprising and flexible off the field.
14. Money loves hardworking, responsible and enterprising people. Money dislikes lazy, irresponsible and passive people. Dr T.P.Chia
15. An enterprising student was selling copies of the answers to the test.
16. In some places the watchers are more enterprising and come complete with an assistant.
17. Across the country, says Fitness magazine, enterprising and agile therapists are working their magic on patients while running alongside them.
18. With such a start in life, an enterprising virus could hardly fail to become epidemic.
19. The enterprising walker could reach Cape Matapan and look for the cave entrance to Hades.
20. Enterprising window dressers dressed up in ski outfits to set up a display of sportswear in this store.
21. Enterprising people, in Thatcherism's view, are those who create new jobs.
22. Some enterprising yards install big washing machines and then offer a horse laundry service, usually charging about ￡5 per rug.
23. It was an enterprising project on a small budget; making the best of local talent.
24. The more enterprising economies experience a gain whilst industries located in less enterprising countries languish.
25. Though more enterprising than the norm, such guests are increasingly frequent visitors to the World Bank and other international institutions.
26. She may not have been the cleverest candidate but she was certainly the most enterprising.
27. And in the newer and flatter organization where there is little opportunity for promotion, how does an enterprising employee advance?
28. This depended on the creation of a large body of enterprising peasant farmers growing essentially cash crops.
29. The great area of progress since the 1970s has been to create a healthy and enterprising economy.
30. He is sure to take some beating with more enterprising tactics and can hand out a lesson in the New University Maiden.
More similar words: enterprise, free enterprise, surprising, misinterpret, surprisingly, uprising, interpreter, interpret, fingerprint, rising, interpretation, disinterested, surprise, surprised, in surprise, entertaining, disintegrate, raising, interplay, promising, counterpart, interpersonal, counterpoint, advertising, sprinter, disingenuous, entertainment, uncompromising, imprisonment, center.