Random good picture Not show
1. The cheese was emitting a strong smell.
2. The factory has been emitting black smoke from its chimney.
3. By this time Irene was emitting a steady gurgle of contentment, when she wasn't laughing her head off.
4. The rare passersby hurried, emitting puffs of vapor from their nostrils.
5. Emitting a stink that would have made a Tyryttiaki swamp mist seem fragrant.
6. One of them was the mountain chicken, emitting a discreet, woof.
7. I leap up, another unhealthy rifle crack emitting from the same knee.
8. He'd watch him dance around the room emitting stifled screams.
9. The moon is emitting cool light through clouds.
10. The second device is an integrated surface emitting laser.
11. Some bats have specialized structures for emitting echolocation calls.
12. White-light emitting diodes(W-LED) were prepared by using YAG fluorescent material of making oneself and W-LED reading lamps were made.
13. In treating water leakage of reservoir, slurry emitting from solum may occur during leakage stoppage by pressurized water.
14. The circulation of absorbing and emitting light can be repeated indefinitely.
15. A new light - emitting diode ( LED ) sun photometer used as spectrally selective photo detectors is developed.
16. Radioactivity refers to the phenomenon of emitting ionizing radiation when a radionuclide spontaneously disintegrates.
17. CNT - FED ( carbon nanotube field emitting display ) is under hot contest in the field of panel display.
18. A printed circuit board having light emitting diodes and a diode rectifier bridge mounted thereon is retained in a recess formed in the base portion of the light reflector.
19. There is also a slight risk of the foam emitting fumes into the living areas,[sentencedict.com] especially in timber-frame houses.
20. Matthew had acquired a tank which trundled over the carpet emitting small but sharp percussive explosions accompanied by a shower of sparks.
21. This encouraged the natural impulse to whistle, and led in turn to the use of instrumental whistles emitting high-frequency sound.
22. By the end of the war, cavity magnetrons were emitting up to 3.5 million watts of power at stable wavelengths.http://sentencedict.com/emitting.html
23. A cigarette between his girlish lips seemed to be emitting smoke of its own accord.
24. No torn clothing caught on branches, no moans of pain emitting from the dark woods.
25. Theorists carried out the calculations for the routes which involve emitting one or two gluons in the early 1980s.
26. Spencer and Gillen photographed and detailed aborigines dressed as animals, emitting animal cries to promote fertility.
27. The monotonous sound of the train was an invitation to float, the engine emitting smooth, continuous snorts and sneezes.
28. The information of surface acoustic wave (SAW) sensor is gained by interrogation unit emitting the RF interrogation signal and receiving the response signal (the echo).
29. Efficacy:With the nourishment and provitamin which extract from Orange blossom, can in-depth clean scalp, show hair beautiful, natural and healthy, emitting the simple and elegant aroma.
30. The system also includes a source having a second atomic species for emitting an ionizing energy.
More similar words: unremitting, transmitting, fitting, sitting, knitting, unwitting, wittingly, unwittingly, sitting room, letting, jutting, putting, vetting, abutting, setting, forgetting, blotting, cutting edge, vomiting, limiting, standing committee, disseminating, emit, admit to, smitten, butt in, committed, committal, admitted, committee.