Random good picture Not show
1. The full fee is payable on enrollment.
2. The school has an enrollment of 2000 pupils.
3. You will be given a reading list at enrollment.
4. Before examining college enrollment, we must look at high-school completion rates.
5. Financial problems have been exacerbated by declining enrollment.
6. Enrollment at community colleges and other two-year learning institutions has soared.
7. Enrollment is down a bit from last year.
8. Some state colleges have capped enrollment for budgetary reasons.
9. True, synagogue membership and religious school enrollment both hover around 50 percent.
10. And he crusaded to boost minority enrollment in honors classes until it matched the percentage of minorities enrolled in the school.
11. A drop in enrollment will affect students, faculty, and administrators.
11. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
12. Enrollment had risen sharply during the war years, and school traditions reflected a country at war.
13. Enrollment at the school has plummeted to 25 students.
14. Enrollment in introductory geology courses has increased greatly in the past decade.
15. This fall, education officials say, enrollment will break that record when it tops 51. 7 million.
16. In June 1994, Food Stamp enrollment reached 27. 4 million, an all-time high.
17. The intent is to steer these students toward enrollment despite the regents' desire for a color-blind admissions policy.
18. Total enrollment fell between 1991 and 1997.
19. But the regents' decision still leaves much uncertainty on campus, which has seen enrollment decline significantly during the turmoil.
20. The recession of the early 1990s played a significant role in college enrollment.
21. It had as many Catholic schools as public schools,(sentencedict.com) and the enrollment at the parochial schools was bigger.
22. BBut they say that busing, although not a new phenomenon, also accounts for enrollment increases, especially in the Valley.
23. It has a full-fledged performing arts school, from Grades 4-12, with an enrollment of 550 boys and girls.
24. Most pupils now attend what are termed comprehensive schools, schools whose enrollment criteria are geographic rather than academic.
25. The new rules are meant to prevent mayhem on school enrollment days.
26. Nevertheless, the court noted that the overall trend in the statistics indicated a decrease in student enrollment and upheld the dismissals.
27. The budget proposes a sharp fee increase for California community colleges that officials say would cut enrollment.
28. Patients with hyperplastic polyps only were not accepted for enrollment.
29. In the final count, some 174 students returned to C.C.F., short of the school's minimum enrollment to make ends meet.
30. Physical tests are mainly for 60 meter dash and push the two projects, to test whether the physical condition of enrollment of students of staff required to achieve mine.
More similar words: enrolment, enroll, enrolled, entailment, ailment, concealment, enrichment, by all means, en route, roll, droll, roll out, roll up, roll in, roller, rolling, stroller, comptroller, commencement, amendment, first amendment, uncontrollable, contentment, sentimental, resentment, enticement, presentiment, entertainment, sentiment, discontentment.