Random good picture Not show
1. Gathered all together in this church, we commemorate those who lost their lives in the great war.
2. Some galleries commemorate donors by inscribing their names on the walls.
3. The carpet was specially woven to commemorate the 1,000th anniversary of the cathedral's foundation.
4. We commemorate the founding of our nation with a public holiday.
5. They reared a monument to commemorate the great musician.
6. The city commissioned a monument to commemorate the battle.
7. The people built a new theatre to commemorate the birth of Cao Yu.
8. This building was built to commemorate the Fire of London.
9. A series of movies will be shown to commemorate the 30th anniversary of his death.
10. A statue has been built to commemorate the 100th anniversary of the poet's birthday.
11. Cnut himself perhaps wanted to commemorate a great victory.
12. Special Amnesty forget-me-not badges were worn to commemorate all the prisoners on whose behalf Amnest was founded.
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
13. Battle Abbey was founded by William to commemorate his victory and as a memorial to the fallen.
14. She officially unveiled a carved plaque to commemorate the centenary last year of the death of poet Richard Watson.
15. To commemorate the event in more permanent fashion, the Old Stopfordians' Association presented one hundred guineas to buy an organ.
16. He also instituted a festival called Delphinia to commemorate his victory.
17. The book will be published in October to commemorate the 100th anniversary of Morris's death.
18. After the briefing our visitors were entertained to lunch and presented with a plaque to commemorate the visit.
19. It was a scream which one day they will commemorate with a plaque, and people will walk past it and remember.
20. Nearly all Sir Walter's monuments of pride have disappeared, but enough remains to commemorate the great event.
21. The Yad Vashem memorial on the hills west of Jerusalem is supposed to commemorate the Holocaust.
22. Each member of the team will be presented with an engraved Caithness whisky glass to commemorate this achievement.
23. They have also been invited to attend a rally to commemorate the 22 de Enero.
24. The government did its best to rally public opinion behind the war effort by encouraging public celebrations to commemorate war victories.
25. Long Melford is one of the wool churches that commemorate the wealth of East Anglia in the fifteenth and sixteenth centuries.
26. And Richard Hollins Murray set about creating cloisters to commemorate the links with the past.
27. That impersonality is the essence of war and the Thiepval Memorial attempts to disguise that fact by pretending to commemorate persons.
28. Soon after the verdict, Legionnaires held their annual March 16 parade to commemorate their war dead.
29. An imaginative programme of steam trains, listed below, was arranged to commemorate it.
30. The idea of making a special flower picture to commemorate a particular wedding anniversary works very well.
More similar words: commemoration, from memory, commensurate, memory, memorial, memorise, memorize, in memory of, episodic memory, demoralize, demoralized, decorate, evaporate, elaborate, corporate, decorated, demonstrate, commiserate, redecorate, incorporate, electorate, ameliorate, elaborated, collaborate, corroborate, deteriorate, mortality rate, memo, memoir, comment.