Random good picture Not show
3. He is as stupid as a donkey.
4. The donkey bucked when it saw the snake.
5. The donkey is eating grass on the field.
6. A donkey can carry a heavy burden.
7. The little donkey struggled under its heavy burden.
8. He's an absolute donkey.
9. The donkey is a domesticated form of the African wild ass.
10. The donkey was so overloaded, it could hardly climb the hill.
11. The man lashed the donkey but it would not go any faster.
12. He tethered a donkey and a horse to a tree.
13. That man's got the brain of a donkey!
14. A donkey mate with a mare.
15. You are an absolute donkey.
16. Our neighbour's female donkey is carrying a foal.
17. Mating a horse with a donkey produces a mule.
18. The final leg of the trip was by donkey.
19. He belaboured the donkey mercilessly.
20. He gave the poor donkey a terrible lashing.
21. The donkey brayed and tried to bolt.Sentencedict.com
22. His donkey threw up his head and brayed loudly.
23. He came riding on a donkey.
24. I did the donkey work but I hired a professional builder for the tricky bits.
25. The donkey broke a leg in the fall and had to be put down.
26. The donkey brayed suddenly.
27. The hybrid from a donkey and a horse is called a mule.
28. This old donkey is a good quiet mount for a child.
29. A mule is a cross between a horse and a donkey.
30. A mule is the product of a horse crossed with a donkey.