Random good picture Not show
3. He is as stupid as a donkey.
4. The donkey bucked when it saw the snake.
5. The donkey is a domesticated form of the African wild ass.
6. The donkey is eating grass on the field.
7. The donkey was so overloaded, it could hardly climb the hill.
8. A donkey can carry a heavy burden.
9. The little donkey struggled under its heavy burden.
10. The man lashed the donkey but it would not go any faster.
11. He tethered a donkey and a horse to a tree.
12. That man's got the brain of a donkey!
13. He's an absolute donkey.
14. I did the donkey work but I hired a professional builder for the tricky bits.
15. The donkey broke a leg in the fall and had to be put down.
16. A donkey mate with a mare.
17. Our neighbour's female donkey is carrying a foal.
18. Mating a horse with a donkey produces a mule.
19. The final leg of the trip was by donkey.
20. The hybrid from a donkey and a horse is called a mule.
21. This old donkey is a good quiet mount for a child.Sentencedict.com
22. He gave the donkey a mighty prod in the backside.
23. He gave the donkey a whack across the back with his stick.
24. Why should I do all the donkey work while you sit around doing nothing?
25. He belaboured the donkey mercilessly.
26. He gave the poor donkey a terrible lashing.
27. The donkey brayed and tried to bolt.
28. A mule is a cross between a horse and a donkey.
29. A mule is the product of a horse crossed with a donkey.
30. He would make a good politician—he could talk the hind legs off a donkey!