Random good picture Not show
8. After years of hard work, his efforts finally bore fruit.
9. He spent 5 years in prison for forgery.
10. Don't drone away the precious years of youth.
11. Mandela played a prominent role in the early years of the ANC.
12. Your sunset, my face,who onethird years.
13. Her grandfather died ten years ago.
14. The country gained its independence ten years ago.
15. This is the worst storm we've had for years.
16. After 25 years,[sentencedict.com] our love is even stronger than before.
17. He spent seventeen years as an airline pilot.
18. The children average seven years of age.
19. Forty years have passed away since they met.
20. The land lay derelict for ten years.
21. His resignation after thirteen years is a political bombshell.
22. It is the most devastating storm in 20 years.
23. To make good use of life.one should have in youth the experience of advanced years,and in old age the vigor of youth.
24. A politician is a man who undertands government, and it takes a poiltician to run a government. A statesman is a politician who's been dead ten or fifeen years.
25. With close friends in their lives,people develop courage and positive attitudes.Teenagers have the moral support to assert their individuality;the elderly approach their advanced years with optimism and an interest in life.
27. These ridiculous rules and regulations should have been done away with years ago.
28. The resort has changed somewhat over the last few years.
29. I have been employed at this job for five years.
30. An adult under British law is someone over 18 years old.
More similar words: year after year, year, yearn, yearning, yearling, yearbook, next year, hearse, hearsay, yesteryear, in tears, fiscal year, rehearse, rehearsal, crocodile tears, yeah, yeast, harsh, sparse, hoarse, coarse, arsenal, varsity, hoarsely, Warsaw pact, catharsis, scholarship, solar system, parsimonious, ear.