Random good picture Not show
1) He grew from adolescence to young manhood.
2) Many bodily changes occur during adolescence.
3) Adolescence is the period of transition between childhood and adulthood.
4) My childhood and adolescence were a joyous outpouring of energy, a ceaseless quest for expression, skill, and experience. School was only a background to the supreme delight of lessons in music, dance, and dramatics, and the thrill of sojourns in the country, theaters, concerts.
5) Adolescence is the process of going from childhood to maturity.
6) He had a troubled adolescence.
7) She developed the problem in early adolescence.
8) At adolescence, muscles go through a growth spurt.
9) There was a lot of unhappiness in my adolescence.
10) Acne is the curse of adolescence.
11) The movie is a perfect distillation of adolescence.
12) I spent my childhood and adolescence in Florida.
13) That song is so reminiscent of my adolescence.
14) Some people become very self-conscious in adolescence.
15) Adolescence is the period of progression from childhood to adulthood.
16) No one knows for sure why adolescence is unique to humans.
17) Adolescence brings about major changes in a young person's body.
18) Yes, adolescence is the age of flaring, terminal embarrassment.
19) During adolescence, she thought they were growing pains.
20) But adolescence presents quite different problems regarding discipline.
21) I remember my childhood, my adolescence.
22) Her brother passed uneasily into adolescence.
23) Once he reached adolescence, just couldn't control him.
24) When girls hit adolescence, their self-confidence begins to wane.
25) Adolescence brings physical and emotional changes.
26) The play is set in the dangerous no-man's land between youth and adolescence.
27) There is often a period of sexual experimentation during adolescence.
28) Some young people who were easy-going and extroverted as children become self-conscious in early adolescence.
29) The film is about the trials and tribulations of adolescence.
30) Psychology had sanctified the opinion that youthful rebellion was a natural stage of adolescence.
More similar words: adolescent, obsolescence, convalescence, acquiescence, pearlescent, condolence, descent, descend, coalesce, senescent, descended, quiescent, crescendo, descendant, condescend, decrescent, evanescent, iridescent, convalesce, fluorescent, descendants, effervescent, condescension, behind the scenes, fertile crescent, phosphorescent, violence, licence, prescience, insolence.