Synonym: reprocess, reuse. Similar words: cycle, tricycle, motorcycle, fleecy, supply closet, uncle, clerk, clean. Meaning: [‚rɪː'saɪkl] v. 1. cause to repeat a cycle 2. use again after processing.
Random good picture Not show
1. The Japanese recycle more than half their waste paper.
2. Our throwaway society must be encouraged to recycle.
3. They recycle empty tins so as to use the metal.
4. The objective would be to recycle 98 per cent of domestic waste.
5. The Japanese recycle more than half of their waste paper.
6. Nerve cells, canny little things, recycle their neurotransmitters.
7. It's a good idea to recycle household waste.
8. Try to recycle or recapitulate earlier program phases.
9. Recycle 60% of domestic waste by 2000.
10. Some Local Councils are now beginning to recycle waste or positioning containers for recyclable materials in supermarket car parks and elsewhere.
11. So households have no incentive to minimise or recycle the waste they create.
12. Even so, the need to recycle water and other materials is obvious.
13. Their goal is to recycle all air, water and solid wastes using mechanical and chemical processes as well as plants.
14. Experts say that dysfunctions in families recycle, generation after generation.
15. I expect to recycle our work on the times tables.
16. Give community recycling schemes financial support. Recycle 60% of domestic waste by 2000.
17. We would like to re-emphasise the need to recycle coastal sites such as those used for power generation.
18. Fewer than 100 local businesses actively recycle white business paper.
18. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
19. Nature has the capacity to recycle wastes and reconstitute them into new resources of concentrated material quality.
20. By the year 2000, local authorities must recycle 25 percent of what we throw away.
21. We learned to recycle; we could learn to conserve energy-but it would take a little political leadership.
22. In an ideal world, we would be able to recycle everything.
23. The power of the Green movement in Germany has made that country a leader in the drive to recycle more waste materials.
24. Furthermore, mixing up used disposables with the rest of the household rubbish makes it difficult to recycle them afterwards.
25. With increasing concern for the environment, the need to recycle urban land becomes even stronger.
26. Already some manufacturers are offering incentives for safe return of batteries, so that they can recycle or dispose of them safely.
27. The department is now advising other customers on how to recycle their waste.
28. Throughout their monthlong stay, they relied or mechanical and chemical processes to recycle their air and water.
29. A new state law says they have to figure out a way to recycle it.
30. To eliminate scale-up assumptions demonstration data were obtained using a recycle gas flow configuration.