Random good picture Not show
1. An elector in Britain has more opportunity to vote in local elections than in national ones.
2. The music-loving elector had immediately installed a substantial orchestra, which by 1777 numbered about 45 players.
3. The Imperial crown passed from one Elector Count to another, and the whole Empire devolved into separate warring states.
4. In effect, Elector Counts carry a Runefang as part of their standard armament.
5. The clerk touched each elector on the head, and counted each poll aloud over a megaphone.
6. Good - day to you, Monsieur the Elector!
7. A registered elector is entitled to subscribe only ONE nomination form.
8. The list of elector is put up on the noticeboard in the local office.
9. A registered elector is entitled to subscribe only ONE nomination form in this by - election.
10. It tells you who is Emperor[sentencedict.com], who is Elector Count and who has been banned.
11. I am a registered elector for a the geographical constituency.
12. The person must be registered as an elector in a geographical constituency. Otherwise, the person will not be eligible to be registered as your authorized representative.
13. Elector of Brandenburg ('40-'88) who reorganized and rebuilt his domain after its devastation in the Thirty Years' War.
14. The Great Elector, Frederick William I, adopted a similar course when he encouraged the French Huguenots to emigrate to Brandenburg-Prussia.
15. An elector is entitled to cast one vote for a list.
16. By 1979 the provinces themselves had become ungovernable, with even the Elector Counts facing rivals and rebellions within their own lands.
17. After presenting a set of newly engraved sonatas to the elector,(Sentencedict) he saw that Munich held no further attractions for him.
18. As this summary description of the system implies, every elector has two votes.
19. Knights owe their allegiance directly to their lord: the Elector Count of their province.
20. His homeward journey took him via Mainz, where he gave a concert before the elector.
21. None the less, class remained the most important predictor of how an elector might vote.
22. The Empire has no capital as such, as the Emperor is chosen from amongst the Elector Counts throughout the provinces.
23. The Runefangs were presented to the ruling Emperor who divided them between the Elector counts.
24. A polling station is where I vote and is listed on my Elector Information Card.
25. The 5 km - long and 1 km - wide park was constructed in 1789 by Elector Karl Theodor.
26. A new arc welder realizes multi - function and anti - elector shock through single chip and fuzzy control.
27. Decades went by but no history appeared; the next Elector became quite annoyed at Leibniz's apparent dilatoriness .
More similar words: electoral college, collector, elect, sector, hector, select, elected, director, electric, selected, election, inspector, selection, trajectory, delectable, electrical, electronic, electronics, delectation, electricity, thermoelectric, electrolysis, electroplating, the private sector, electromagnetic, general election, primary election, actor, factor, doctor.