Random good picture Not show
1. He barely escaped being pawed by the dog.
2. We escaped from the enemy.
3. The canary has escaped from the cage.
4. The steam sang as it escaped from the pipe.
5. The exact date of the event has escaped me.
6. The king escaped disguised as a girl.
7. He escaped from prison this morning.
7. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
8. The escaped prisoner was dragged from his hiding-place.
9. It's a marvel that he escaped unhurt.
10. The police are pursuing an escaped prisoner.
11. He escaped unscathed from the accident.
12. He broke down the locked door and escaped.
13. The matter escaped from my mind.
14. The prisoners who escaped are violent and dangerous.
15. He escaped death by an inch.
16. The terrorists escaped across/over the border.
17. She escaped through a secret door.
18. The bird escaped from the cage.
19. They recaptured the prisoner who escaped last night.
20. The thief whipped round the corner and escaped.
21. The escaped boy doubled back on his tracks.
22. The car was a write-off, but everyone escaped unharmed.
23. A moan escaped the badly wounded soldier.
24. He escaped with only a broken arm.
25. Two were injured, but he escaped.
26. The prisoner escaped through a hole in the wall.
27. Three prisoners escaped from a jail.
28. The police have hunted down the escaped prisoner.
29. Two of the escaped prisoners are still at liberty.
30. The steam escaped with a loud hissing noise.