Random good picture Not show
1. Doctor, are you suggesting the pain is a figment of my imagination?
2. The attack wasn't just a figment of my imagination.
3. Was it just a figment of my imagination or did I hear John's voice in the other room?
4. Neither one was a figment of his imagination.
5. The ugly rectory is a figment of my imagination, for there was never such a building on Wood Green.
6. The gymslip Lolita is not entirely a figment of the male imagination.
7. The Ghost of Banquo is more than a figment of Macbeth's imagination: it stands in some way in relation to his conscience.
8. The carpet is a figment of the imagination: an oriental pattern of light and shadow projected on the floor.
9. Suddenly, it seemed utterly unbelievable, a mere figment of her dreamlike state.
10. He's a figment, a cipher[sentencedict.com], jabberwocky.
11. What if it's just a figment of our imaginations?
12. Yes. You are a figment of the past!
13. That Sunday is a figment of the world's imagination.
14. Is this spider thing a figment of your imagination, too?
15. It was not a figment of their imagination or a dream or vision.
16. The figure vanished as silently as if it had simply been a figment of her imagination.
16. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
17. Are you telling me that these symptoms are just a figment of my imagination?
18. Nearly three years after work had begun, the dam was still a figment of the imagination.
19. He was a ghost I carried around inside me, a prehistoric figment, a thing that was no longer real.
20. Whether the circle of churches exists, or whether it is a figment of a map-maker's imagination remains to be seen.
21. But don't take my word for it; this is not a figment of the journalistic imagination.
22. True, the commercially successful electric car is still a figment.
23. It had vanished as silently as if it had been only a figment of her imagination.
24. No one ever turned up such a child, whose existence seems to have been yet another figment of fertile right-wing imaginations.
25. Was that girl wearing no blouse or was it a figment of my imagination?
26. One would think that selling one's soul, as Faust offered his to the devil in Goethe's Dr. Faustus, is only a figment of literary fiction.
27. To anyone else, Philemon might be perceived as a figment of Jung's imagination, or evidence of madness.
28. If they trace any accounts , they'll wind up chasing a figment of my imagination.
29. Yet, to achieve the desired perfect figure need not be figment of your imagination.
More similar words: pigment, augment, segment, judgment, fragment, augmented, fragmentation, commencement, amendment, first amendment, contentment, sentimental, entitlement, entailment, resentment, enticement, presentiment, entertainment, sentiment, discontentment, moment, mental, lament, comment, mentor, foment, element, ailment, clement, mention.