Random good picture Not show
1. He explains things without condescending to his audience.
2. He had the audience hooting with laughter.
3. The audience began clapping and cheering.
4. He tasted the wine of audience approbation.
5. As the curtain rose, the audience fell silent.
6. She reworked her speech for a younger audience.
7. The audience was clearly enchanted by her performance.
8. He tailored his speech for his audience.
9. The audience showed its approval by cheering loudly.
10. The audience was enraptured by her beautiful voice.
11. The audience has expressed its approval.
12. He could coax tears and laughter from his audience.
13. The audience was whooping and clapping.
14. The audience consisted mostly of women.
15. Some of the audience started booing.
16. His report titillated the interest of the audience.
17. The professor adapted his lecture to his audience.
18. Three thousand audience crowded the concert hall.
19. Adjust your language to the age of your audience.
20. The programme is clearly geared to a teenage audience.
21. The actor moved upstage away from the audience.
22. There was a large audience in the odeum.
22. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
23. Hoots of laughter rose from the audience.
24. They are normally a more benign audience.
25. The concert drew a large audience.
26. The excitement of the audience has died down.
27. The audience gave the band a rousing welcome.
28. The stunt brought shocked gasps from the audience.
29. The audience clapped enthusiastically and called for more.
30. Words have a magical power. They can bring either the greatest happiness or deepestdespair; can transferknowledge from teacher to students words enable the orator to sway his audience and dictate its decisions .Words are capable of arousingthe strongest emotions and prompting all man's actions ,(sentencedict.com) Do not ridicule the use of words in psychotherapy.
More similar words: science, patience, experience, conscience, experienced, convenience, plaudits, ingredient, efficiency, fence, hence, commence, essence, sequence, absence, presence, eloquence, credence, sentence, coherence, evidence, impudence, reference, penitence, deference, influence, residence, consequence, abstinence, preference.