Random good picture Not show
1. Early warnings of rising water levels prevented another major catastrophe.
2. Ignore the early warnings and illness could result.
3. Timely recognition of emerging infections requires early warning systems to detect new infectious diseases before they become public health crises.
4. But raised blood pressure is an early warning sign and is one of the simplest and cheapest checks that can be done.
5. Mr Milburn also proposed an early warning register to pick up the mistakes and bad practices of rogue doctors.
6. For solar flares, a system of early warning satellites around the Sun could detect the first sign of trouble.
7. They are the individuals who must be given early warning if a new spending proposal is in the pipe-line.
8. She wondered if she had developed an early warning system since the fiasco with Marcus.
9. The antibody test is the best early warning device available.
10. Early warning and fault recovery functions of the system also provide a safeguard against operational crises and the risk of human error.
11. The best early warning signal is to be aware of your own attitude.
12. Into this would be built an early warning system to keep the business on the right financial track.
13. It also serves as an early warning of any deterioration in quality.
14. They have an early warning system.
15. Similarly, lessons from across the world show that early warning signs of conflict are ignored at our peril.
16. This knowledge also improves early warning systems for the events.
17. Their fortunes may thereby serve as an early warning system to humankind of previously unrecognized environmental problems.
18. Powerful capability of early warning was presented to the small samples in the actual measurement; meanwhile higher classifying precision is also to the multiclass NFD.
19. Anticipate manipulation by adopting an early warning system of large trader reporting and possibly position limits.
20. Mildly high blood sugar can be an early warning sign of diabetes.
21. The detecting probability of early warning radar and X-radar declines using Warhead stealth and bait.
22. Now, after experiment rather than speculation, it seems that stabilimenta are really early warning landmarks for birds.
23. It was a symptom of an overheated economy, and a useful early warning of faster inflation to come.
24. Reigning champions Denbighshire soared to a 118runs win over Merionethshire at Gwersyllt to sound an early warning to their challengers.
25. They provide vital back-up service for EF1-11s used to disable the enemy's early warning radar systems.
26. Use was made of facilities for communications, intelligence gathering, and early warning systems.
27. But that they let meand other drifters like mein the door at all was an early warning signal.
28. Save the Children's team has been in the country since last year(Sentence dictionary), and gave an early warning of the famine.
29. A caravan was parked in the area to give early warning of any approaches.
30. But practical progress in developing and implementing MEWS has been extremely limited — no fully-fledged early warning systems, of the kind envisaged by the WHO, yet exist.
More similar words: warning, earnings, early, nearly, not nearly, burning, morning, concerning, warn, regularly, similarly, turn in, learn, turn into, particularly, learn from, dining, underlying, opening, raining, planning, training, remaining, examining, retaining, screening, lightning, meaningful, bring forward, bearings.