Random good picture Not show
1. Arthralgia and bone pain may occur.
2. Cold and with what medicine is arthralgia good?
3. To study the protection of Mani Arthralgia Liquor on traumatic arthralgia.
4. Right leg arthralgia, be short of calcium, be still synovitis?
5. Complication has pneumonic, thorax to accumulate arthralgia of sex of lymph node enlargement of door of fluid, lung, encephalitis, defer, cardiac muscle phlogistic, glossitis.
6. Methods: Traumatic arthralgia model was made by surgical traumatic methods in rats and histomorphology was observed.
7. Most patients of DN have acroparalysis and coldness of extremities. Some have arthralgia of limbs and abnormal sensation of skin.
8. Objective To evaluate the clinical efficacy of acupuncture and cupping plus TDP for treating genual arthralgia.
9. And it has an evident effect on the symptoms such as hypertension, arthralgia due to wind and dampness, numbness, muscular spasm, paralysis of extremities, and myophagism.
10. It is commonly used to treat headache, insomnia, epigastralgia, arthralgia syndrome, numbness of the limbs, aching and paralysis, etc.
11. Chronic lumbar muscle strain known as "functional back pain" or "back Myofascitis" in the medicine is low back pain, arthralgia syndrome areas.
12. Objective To observe the curative effect of Zhuang medicine Bazhuguan arthralgia - syndrome.
13. With enchanting fragrance , sweet - scented osmanthus can relax the tense mood and ease arthralgia and stomachache.
14. The main side effects were suppression of myelopoiesis, gastrointestinal disturbance, alopecia, myalgia and arthralgia.
15. This work was to observe the clinic effects of medicinal vesiculation therapy in treating wind dampness arthralgia syndrome.
16. The major toxic side effects were neutropenia, nausea, vomiting, mucositis, alopecia, arthralgia, myalgia and cardiac toxic reaction, but were tolerable.
17. Objective To evaluate the efficacy and safety of topical capsaicin cream in treatment of arthralgia.
18. Results: In 6 SSc patients, 5 (83.33%) of them were accompanied by arthralgia and Raynaud's phenomenon, 1 case (16.67%) with dysphasia, no symptoms and signs suggesting other internal organs involved.
19. Headache, insomnia, abnormal feelings, cataract, dry eye, GI disorders, hepatobiliary disorders, rash, pruritus, alopecia, arthralgia, myalgia, muscle spasm, bone pain, fatigue, oedema peripheral.
20. Those that take removing wind-dampness and relieving pains due to arthralgia as their main actions are considers as antirheumatic Chinese medicinal herbs.
21. Conclusion Acupuncture and cupping plus TDP radiation has a significantly better effect on genual arthralgia than acupuncture and cupping, and simple TDP radiation.
22. The results showed that the GVHD was induced successfully in 13 case, accounting for 61 8%. Their main clinic signs included arthralgia, diarrhea,[sentencedict.com/arthralgia.html] dermatic maculpapule and stuffy nose.
23. ObjectiveTo observe the effect of oral prednisone to relieve paclitaxel-induced arthralgia and myalgia in patients with ovarian cancer.
24. The patients had a history of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) use for arthritis, arthralgia, or other chronic pain complaints.
25. It is an important theory of professor Shi Qi to treat cervical spondylosis from arthralgia syndrome.
More similar words: nostalgia, enthrall, arthritis, nostalgic, federal government, farther, overthrow, forthright, earth, earthy, on earth, dearth, unearth, earthworm, earthenware, earthquake, for the most part, bear the brunt of, joseph mccarthy, federalist party, move heaven and earth, phrase, shrank, golgi body, giant, noun phrase, stygian, algae, vestigial, allegiance.